LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Kate Walsh

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 16 Jan 2011 22:35
The latest author to join us here at the LSF is Kate Walsh. Please give her your usual hearty welcome to the site. Her 3-part serial Lily's Story has just been loaded, and there are many more to follow.

Her co-author for the series entitled Letters is Louise Vancisic, alos a member of LSF. Well done to you both.

flopsy

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 Jan 2011 23:20
Welcome to the fold Kate! You are now a part of the greatest spanking fiction library of all time. I will be sure to read Lily's Story, and am looking forward browsing a full shelf of Kate Walsh stories.

Guy (GuySpencer)

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 Jan 2011 01:37
Welcome, KW, to the unmusty, undusty very living shelves of this 'ere library where the only sounds are those of pages learnedly turned, the occasional 'drip' as perspiration tumbles from a validater's brow, and the slurps and burps of imbibing librarians.
TEM

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 17 Jan 2011 03:49
TheEnglishMaster:
where the only sounds ...

I seem to recall a few other sorts of sounds coming from Mrs. Thrashbottom's office. Kind of hard to ignore.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 17 Jan 2011 05:33
Welcome to the LSF Kate Walsh! While the sounds coming from Ms. Thrashbottoms office can be scary and the slurps from staff never ending, I think you will find this a warm and friendly den of perv's.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 17 Jan 2011 09:53
Hi and welcome *waves*

katewalsh
Female Author

Canada
#7 | Posted: 17 Jan 2011 15:34
Thanks for such a warm welcome, everyone! I'm very happy to be here....what an awesome collection of fiction!!!!

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#8 | Posted: 17 Jan 2011 15:39
Hello, Kate Walsh, and welcome to the madhouse!

I look forward to reading your stories
very soon

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 17 Jan 2011 17:38
katewalsh:
an awesome collection of fiction!!!!

Fiction?? No, I'm afraid there's been a mistake - the collection is confined strictly to factual records of real-life incidents only.
Heavens! You mean ... Lily? ... Leah? ... you made it all up???

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 17 Jan 2011 19:55
I regret to have to inform readers, after an unacceptable delay, that when ex-PC Julie Partridge was abducted by aliens in "Parslow in Australia Part 2", or indeed, attempted to cover her mammaries with a pair of mens' scarlet Y-fronts in "Parslow and the Policewoman Part 2", these incidents did not, in fact, occur exactly as described. Some of the punishments suffered by the traffic warden in "Only Doing her Job" may also have been exaggerated. These lapses from our high journalistic standards have already generated changes in editorial practice.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 11
ahowell208, curiousnick, DenseWall, knicks604, mobblers, pwb1812, rabbitrun, rwilliamh, TheStingfan
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9