New Author - Red Littlebottom

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Dec 2010 23:17
Please welcome Red Littlebottom to the site. His stories recently loaded are:
Child Psychology, Dennis Wins the Bet, A Mother's Love, and The Very Important Dinner Party.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 29 Dec 2010 23:21
Welcome to the Library. Enjoy!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 29 Dec 2010 23:33
Welcome Red Littlebottom. I will be sure to check out your stories. Can we call you Red for short?

Guy

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 03:10
Welcome. It's a great place to hang out, and share your stories.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 10:10
Hi and welcome

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 10:19
Welcome the LSF Red Littlebottom! I think you will find much to your liking here and the perv's that hang out here are friendly.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 12:02
twisted8:
he perv's that hang out here are friendly.

...not to mention harmless (for the most part)

RedLittlebottom
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 16:37
Thank you everyone. It's good to be here. I've posted my stories in other places as well, but somehow, I have a good feeling that this website will be the most responsive and supportive of my writings. I thought the pen name "Red Littlebottom" would be an amusing and appropriate one, and it just occurred to me one night in a flash of inspiration. I also use the assumed name "Michael Olson" usually when I am posting in these type of forums, for purposes of safety and anonymity.

It is ironic that I am an author of spanking stories, as well as an inveterate "spankophile," since I was actually never spanked as a child. However, I witnessed a classmate of mine in first grade get stripped and spanked by a nun in front of me, and I think that is where my fascination started. I absolutely loved watching cartoons, movies, and whatever I could find, with spanking scenes in them, and I still do.

I am working on writing an entry for the current writing contest here at the library, so please remember to vote for your favorite! Thanks again, and feel free to send me a PM here. or e-mail me at molson20@live.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

RedLittlebottom
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 16:43
Oh, and I almost forgot... I do take requests for spanking stories, ideas, etc., so please feel free to message me and let me know if there is a special story that I can write for you! Thanks!

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 18:36
Welcome RLB
and thanks for joining us. Your spanko origins are quite familiar round here: you'll fit in just fine! Ah! Those women of God! What gifts they did bring! And who needs forgiveness anyway?
Bespoke penned stories, eh? We're mostly off the peg here, and the Admins are simply off their rockers ... too much sherry goes to a pensioner's head and induces vertigo.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
carto75, Derrick30, Heroth, Hoddle, kenjperr, thunderball, WhiteWhale7
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9