The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New author - Janine

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 14 Nov 2010 17:58
A big welcome to new author, Janine, who is kicking off with her two-part story, A Lack of Motivation.

Glad to have you aboard, Janine.

flopsy

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 14 Nov 2010 18:15
Welcome Janine! Thanks for contributing to the library. I feel no Lack of Motivation to check out your new author's page and your story.

Guy

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 14 Nov 2010 19:23
Thanks! Excited (and nervous) to be here!

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 14 Nov 2010 19:43
Welcome, authoress Janine.
Nervous? About what? Your two-part (so far, I hope) story is both professional and highly enjoyable. You're a star! Bask!

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 14 Nov 2010 20:08
As a fellow author you know it can be nerve-wracking to put yourself out there for scrutiny, especially in a new venue. And I have never seen anything like the up-to-the-minute statistics available on this site! EEK-it's stressful to know who and if someone is reading your story at any given moment!

Thanks for the comments and support...it makes me feel better, definitely!

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 14 Nov 2010 20:21
We thank Februs for the range of stats and data, which are, I agree, astounding and rather addictive.

You may find you develop a taste for 'snooping' at who's reading you, though it's humbling when they read for less than a minute and move on. But many tastes are catered for here, so not everything pleases everyone.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 14 Nov 2010 21:30
There's the occasional critical comment here, often helpful, but you'll find we're a pretty friendly lot and we don't abuse one another (except, of course, between consenting adults in private etc etc)

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#8 | Posted: 15 Nov 2010 03:27
I read Janine's story and agree with TheEnglishMaster evaluation. Welcome Janine.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 15 Nov 2010 03:52
Janine. Welcome to the LSF and our merry band of spankos.

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#10 | Posted: 15 Nov 2010 04:10
The most important thing to remember, Janine, is to always wear clean underwear when you read the KLSF in case you are involved in an accident.

Wait a minute, I may be confusing grazing in the library with taking the bus. In any event, I think you will find that this is a very nice place to showcase your work.

I will read your stories with interest.

Rap

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 11
curiousnick, Kia, MarkyMarks, mobblers, pwb1812, rabbitrun, stevenr, TheStingfan
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9