LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Curlytop

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 00:55
Please give a big welcome to our latest new author - curlytop.

She has just one story so far - Her Worst Punishment.

Nice to have you here, curlytop
flopsy

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 02:37
Curlytop, welcome to the exclusive and lofty ranks of LSF authors. I will be sure to check out your story.

Guy

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#3 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 03:01
I haven't been here long myself, Curlytop, but I am sure you will find that the LSF is like inheriting an antique desk. The longer you have it and the more you fool with it, the more secret little drawers you discover filled with interesting things.

Rap

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 14:19
Raptor:
the LSF is like inheriting an antique desk. The longer you have it and the more you fool with it, the more secret little drawers you discover filled with interesting things.

That's a perfect description! I've been here for about 6 months and am still discovering "little drawers". I never know if it's some marvel Februs just added, or if it's been right there under my nose all along.

Guy

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 00:58
Actually I find the "antique desk" way of arranging things to be troublesome. I really don't enjoy searching all over the site to find what I want in various catagories or in old noticeboard entries.

I would much prefer it if the was an index, or even better a search engine, to take me to exactly where I want to go. The "help" section is an attempt at that but it doesn't look as if was ever completed.

If there was an index or a search engine you would look for something, say comments, and find everything you want to find out about comments and how to access that information in one place instead of wasting time looking in all the catagories and noticeboards where that information might be found. Of course, that index/search engine would have to be immediately updated anytime anything new was added.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 01:06
tiptopper:
If there was an index or a search engine you would look for something, say comments, and find everything you want to find out about comments and how to access that information in one place instead of wasting time looking in all the catagories and noticeboards where that information might be found. Of course, that index/search engine would have to be immediately updated anytime anything new was added.

Well if you want to volunteer to write such a thing we'll consider it. Far as I'm aware the vast majority of people like the site as it is. Anyway, this thread is about the new author not for complaints about the site structure so perhaps we can get back on topic now.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 01:15
Februs:
perhaps we can get back on topic now.

Indeed!
Welcome Curlytop - thank you for contributing your writing. Let there be more, and enjoy the library facilities, which are, let's face it, legion.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 01:19
Februs,

The reason that I wrote the comment in this section is because the 2 previous writers commented on the arrangement of the Library and I didn't want to open up a new topic.

I might volunteer to make a search engine if I were a computer expert but I am not. Other sites do have such a search engine and it is quite useful. I was just making a suggestion as a reader that a search engine would be nice to have. I am sorry if you took my suggestion as a complaint.

Tiptopper

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
caner2214, donut88, EverKinky, kronald, MiaKat, Pembridge06
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9