LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Raptor

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 31 Oct 2010 19:40
Please welcome another new author - Raptor - whose works will be loaded shortly.

Apparently he has very big and very sharp pointy teeth ... and a green scaly skin

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 31 Oct 2010 20:17
flopsybunny:
Apparently he has very big and very sharp pointy teeth ... and a green scaly skin

In that case, today (Halloween) is the perfect day for the Raptor to make his appearance.

Welcome Raptor! I'm looking forward to reading your work.

Guy

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#3 | Posted: 2 Nov 2010 03:25
Welcome, Raptor. I read and appreciated a few of your stories.

DwightD
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 2 Nov 2010 15:17
looking forward to it!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 2 Nov 2010 16:06
I thought raptors had feathers, wings , talons, and sharp beaks, and were very good at killing small furry animals, the bigger ones would certainly be a threat to flopsy bunnies.

Raptor used to post occasionally on FC, I enjoyed his stories and seem to remember he had a very sharp wit and sense of humour.

Welcome!

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#6 | Posted: 3 Nov 2010 00:24
Nice to see some familiar faces and thanks for the nice welcome!

I'm blue. I have feathers, or at least I did 63 MYA...don't worry flopsy. I've mellowed, besides my taste ran towards the other white meat: parasaurolophus, diplodocus, and the occasional ramforinkus.

You may have seen my cousin Brad in the Jurassic Park series. He is the one with the green scaly skin. We are often confused with one another, but I am slightly shorter and higher evolved.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 3 Nov 2010 00:44
Raptor - even if you are more highly evolved than your green scaled cousin Brad, you sound deliciously bonkers. You'll fit in very nicely here

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 15
Bailey30, michelangelo, neilgbrown, wilmur408
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9