LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

LSF on Facebook

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 23 Oct 2010 15:13
Not quite sure what we're going to do with it right now but we've just started a page for the Library on Facebook. We could use it I suppose to publicise our story contests or announce when we hit milestones or add new authors to the site etc. Anyway, for those with a Facebook account here is a link to our page:

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 23 Oct 2010 15:48
Good idea you will probably find some new readers and (hopefully) new authors that way.

On that subject: If there is a way to know about new authors in the library, I haven't yet found it. It would be nice to know when new authors are added so that we can be sure to sample their work, welcome them, and encourage their further participation with comments. Perhaps {Latest} {Authors} ?

Guy

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 23 Oct 2010 19:13
Not a bad idea. If facebook gives the Library any trouble, the new people can just research through a search engine, for more information. If interested, they will always be able to get in touch with the Library.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 23 Oct 2010 19:19
Guy:
On that subject: If there is a way to know about new authors in the library, I haven't yet found it. It would be nice to know when new authors are added so that we can be sure to sample their work, welcome them, and encourage their further participation with comments. Perhaps {Latest} {Authors} ?

There is no actual way of determining new authors at present ... but now that we're going to update Facebook whenever we have a new author (and Twitter as well) we can just as easily bung a post on the Noticeboard section of our forums and alert people about it.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 24 Oct 2010 20:37
I have to say, that I for one LOVE the idea of a facebook page, however there is no way that I can advertise on my facebook page that I am a fan of spanking fiction. So sorry, but that is just TMI for way too many people. lol

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 24 Oct 2010 20:39
Nice page, by the way.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 8
DurableGents, Laura, ogard
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9