The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Cellar Door

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 12 Feb 2023 20:17
Please welcome Cellar Door. His first story, now loaded, is A Spanking Respectfully Delivered.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 13 Feb 2023 20:56
Welcome to the library, Cellar Door (one of these days we have to find out what is hiding behind the nick), and congratulations with an original and well executed first story!

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 14 Feb 2023 00:25
I enjoyed your first story and was glad to leave a comment. The remarkable way you explained panty-spanking and the drama for the girl. it brought on reminded me of accounts shared with me growing up in the south in the 1970's. Welcome to you and I look forward to more exciting stories.

CarolinaPaddler aka Author Cherry Red.

CellarDoor
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 14 Feb 2023 01:03
Thank you, everyone, for the very welcoming reception. I have been reading here for years and have always wanted to contribute something, myself, as a small way of giving back. I hope to share more in the near future.

Honestly, I’m kind of in a small state of shock seeing my name published here, right alongside some of the most talented and beloved spanking fiction writers

Hotscot
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 14 Feb 2023 02:02
I very much enjoyed your first submission, CD. I think you'll find your role as an author especially rewarding. There is a wealth of experienced readers and writers here who are sure to embrace your unique writing style and themes. Just be aware, a new security system was recently installed in the library's wine cellar...just saying.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 14 Feb 2023 03:57
Welcome to the Library, and thank you for the interesting and well written first submission, I found myself thinking that I wish those who spanked and paddled me back in the days of yore had been this aware of my feelings.

CellarDoor
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 14 Feb 2023 18:18
Hotscot

I’m so sorry, but your security system reference went totally over my head! I’m not sure what you mean.

Hotscot
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 14 Feb 2023 19:15
Sorry, it was kind of an inside joke. New authors are often invited for a virtual drink by some of the more established authors. When I was welcomed a few months back, flopsy informed us that a break-in had occurred at the LSF wine cellar and she intended to get to the bottom (or bottoms) of those involved.

astrosmurf
Male Member

Denmark
#9 | Posted: 14 Feb 2023 21:33
Welcome to the forum, CellarDoor. You write well!

CellarDoor
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 14 Feb 2023 23:40
Hotscot

Ah, very cool, and thanks for clarifying!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
Alef, Darkzone, rickf, Smachtai, yuntsuchen, zacek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9