The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

LSF Outage

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Feb 2021 15:49
Many of you may well have noticed that we've been offline for a couple of days. This has been necessary due to our host provider planning an upgrade to the programming language and database routines that we use which has necessitated a very substantial rewrite of a great deal of the LSF software.

There may well still be a few problems that will need fixing but we're hoping that most things will work as usual.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 6 Feb 2021 17:24
Great to see the Library back in action. Fabulous work, Februs!

Sammi11205
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 6 Feb 2021 17:51
Februs,

I just want to say: thanks for getting the site back up. I missed it!

Sammi

jsanon
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 6 Feb 2021 18:29
We all owe Februs a vote of thanks, but I suspect he would prefer a spanking, although I don't know if would rather give or receive, or both . Even though I didn’t visit here for a while, I am especially grateful that so much of my life's obsession will be preserved here after I've gone to lie across the great spanking couch in the sky.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 6 Feb 2021 18:59
Thanks for all your expertise and hard work Februs. I'm glad to see it was down to technical issues and not cyber-attacks as I had feared.

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 6 Feb 2021 19:00
Thanks for the update and all the hard work.

druidicone
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 6 Feb 2021 19:40
Indeed! Thanks for the update! Glad to know it was to make the site better, not a cyber attack as I was starting to fear.

uksteve
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 6 Feb 2021 19:42
Many thanks for getting the site back up. You don't know how much you miss something until it's not there!

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 6 Feb 2021 20:08
Well done Febs - there's always this anxiety that something which demands major work may not be recoverable or incompatible with the host software.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 6 Feb 2021 20:11
Congratulations Februs. I had noticed you had been doing a lot of work over the past few days, so I was surprised and delighted when it burst into life again when I tried it again tonight on the off chance. Well done. Give yourself a well-earned break.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 8
Frspanko, kaanmarod, kanestrokes
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9