LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Vinsanity

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 12 May 2017 14:07
Please welcome our latest new author, Vinsanity. His story is entitled, Not So Little Anymore.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 13 May 2017 05:29
Welcome to the Library. The motto here is 'read lots, write lots and comment more'. If we all follow that to each of our individual best we will all find this site the great place it currently is today.

Great story with good descriptions and of course the romantic touch between the two is always nice.

CS

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#3 | Posted: 13 May 2017 07:35
Hello Vinsanity. Nice to have you aboard to add to the compendium of reading material on the site. I look forward to reading your story and I hope this is but the first of many to come.

Jenny

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 13 May 2017 17:40
It's nice to see that, after hanging around in the Library for years as a reader, you took the plunge by contributing a story. Enjoy the author side of things here - kicking back in the author's lounge, etc. - and keep on writing!

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 13 May 2017 21:05
Welcome as an author; it took me years to get around to submitting a story too so I'm glad you took the plunge (as do a bunch of other readers).

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 15 May 2017 01:44
Welcome, Vinsanity, to the ranks of LSF authors, as eclectic a crowds you could wish for. I look forward to enjoying your first offering.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 17 May 2017 13:19
I bid you most welcome, new blood is always required and I feel that you can make a difference to this great page. Hope to see more of you soon!

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
Billtu, Hotscot, Jackmydaw, kingkoban, molvo1, steve35
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9