The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - El Jefe

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 26 Jun 2016 22:04
Welcome to El Jefe. His first story loaded here on the LSF is Paying the Account in Full.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 27 Jun 2016 14:23
El Jefe Welcome to the LSF! From reading Paying the Account in Full I see that you are a master of Judicial Corporal Punishment. With that story, you have just proven that you truly belong here as an author. I hope that your virtual library shelf soon virtually sags with such stories!

Guy (GuySpencer)

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 27 Jun 2016 19:27
I have just read your story and really appreciate your first offering. I am sure you will soon find your way around the site, you are among friends and there is all the help you could possibly need and freely available, you only have to ask. Welcome x Elorac

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 27 Jun 2016 19:58
Welcome to the Library. Our motto basically comes down to 'Read lots, Write lots and Comment More' and if we all follow this advice the KLSF will always be a great site to be on. Make sure you read the Forum and comment in it if you like, most of the jokes there are even funny and it does keep one up to date. Most important is that you have fun.

CS

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 28 Jun 2016 02:00
It's good to see another LSF member jumping off the sidelines and into the game as an author. You'll find you get some good feedback from your readers. Hope you're working on story #2.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 28 Jun 2016 22:57
Welcome to the authorial ranks, sir. Long may you thrive here.

eljefe
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 29 Jun 2016 09:24
Thanks all, for the welcome and the comments. I'm already starting to pull my next story together.

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 16 Aug 2018 21:32
eljefe:
Thanks all, for the welcome and the comments. I'm already starting to pull my next story together.

I am sorry I missed your first offering, but "Dean of Girls" was just spectacular!

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 17 Aug 2018 18:43
I really enjoyed "Dean Of Girls" too but I won't spoil the surprise by declaring just why!F

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 20 Aug 2018 04:25
thepreacherswife:
I am sorry I missed your first offering, but "Dean of Girls" was just spectacular!

I agree, although for some reason, even though the character was female I heard the dialog in the voice of HAL from "2001: A Space Odyssey."

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 14
ArthurRanc, Clarity, dund93, hajo332, Heroth, naughtyjohn, Rackmead, sawsib, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9