The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Mistaken Identity Story Challenge 2016

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 4 Jul 2016 03:26
The creativity while meeting the parameters for the challenge story has been breathtaking. The level of talent makes one proud to just be a part of such a great author's offering. We truly have something special here to enjoy together.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#32 | Posted: 5 Jul 2016 15:11
Authors, you have once again stepped up to the mark, and provided a wealth of imaginative stories for this challenge, talented authors abound here on LSF, thank you for your efforts.

Kia
Female Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 8 Jul 2016 15:40
Fantastic batch of stories this time around. Like a few others, I didn't think I'd enjoy this particular challenge at first, mistaken identity not coming well with my personal tastes. Glad to see I was very wrong about that! I was very impressed at the quality of writing and with the creative approaches to the theme. Well done all!

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#34 | Posted: 8 Jul 2016 22:43
I finished reading all stories and it's amazing what a wealth of different ways to approach to the main theme. The stories are lovely to read and enjoy. Great job, authors.

tamlynn
Male Member

Canada
#35 | Posted: 8 Jul 2016 23:45
A good crop of stories for this session. I can appreciate authors laying awake at night trying to find a fit and some of the results are amazing.
Good job to all entrants.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#36 | Posted: 8 Jul 2016 23:55
Although I am not really a fan of this theme, it was quite good. Some stories were a little hard to keep track of the plot. Still, many of the stories were excellent.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 9 Jul 2016 01:02
Many thanks to everyone who participated in this challenge - writers and readers alike.

The votes have been cast, and here are the results:

In 1st Place... Gloup - Who Got Babysat? 744 votes
In 2nd place... imreadonly2 - Slumber Party 698 votes
In 3rd place... flopsybunny - Knickers Down, Alice Brown 668 votes

And the Runners-Up:

KJM - House-Sitting 654 votes
Neil - Scheming Sisters 647 votes
Ryan Rowland - It Runs In The Family 632 votes

Very well done everyone, and thank you for taking part as a reader or an author.
Until the next one ...

Guy
Male Author

USA
#38 | Posted: 9 Jul 2016 01:26
Thanks for making this happen Flopsy and Februs, and Congratulation to the winners!

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 9 Jul 2016 01:46
Yes, thanks once again for the fun, F and F.

There are some highly entertaining and ingenious stories here, especially among the winners, to whom many congratulations!

Although not making the top 6, I'd like to recommend Saturninus's contributions - knowing nothing about the authorship, I gave 28 points between the 3 stories, which is definitely a record for me!

robbie
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 9 Jul 2016 16:48
Congratulations to the winners and those that took part in the Challenge. There were some excellent stories

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 4
AlanBarr, cady09, Cartwheel, Hotscot, kakihara, Matt, mobblers, mrswitcheroo, myrkassi, Phocas, spanker30, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9