LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Ptolemy Tortoise

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 11 May 2016 00:20
A warm welcome to a new author with a great name: Ptolemy Tortoise! His first story on the LSF is Chrysalis, now available.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 11 May 2016 00:38
Welcome Ptolemy Tortoise! If your stories are as original as your name, we are truly in for a treat. I will read Chrysalis soon!

Welcome to the club!
Guy (GuySpencer)

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 11 May 2016 04:27
Welcome Ptolemy! You'll find the LSF's Authors' Lounge quite comfortable, and enjoy the feedback from (at least some of) your readers.

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 11 May 2016 19:10
I believe Ptolemy Tortoise was Jeremy Fishers friend in the Beatrix Potter story, so it's a name with a good pedigree.
Welcome on board Alderman.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 11 May 2016 22:16
Welcome PT. I imagine your story to be slow-moving whilst reaching for the stars, but I shall just have to go and put that to the test.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 12 May 2016 01:13
Welcome PT Look forward to your work Great moniker.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 13 May 2016 07:08
Welcome to the Library. Your stories will find their own place in these hallowed halls and I am sure they will be appreciated by many now and in the years to come.

Our motto basically tells us to 'read lots, write lots and comment more' and if we all follow that advice to the best of our own ability this site will continue on for many years as a great place to be.

Cheers and remember to read the Forum, it can be very educational and most of the jokes are even funny. LOL

CS

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 13 May 2016 14:13
Welcome, Ptolemy Tortoise, I have read your first story and loved it, I look forward to more submissions from you. You will no doubt enjoy finding your feet here, among friends, it's a brilliant place to dwell and indulge in all the delights available for our shared pleasure.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 13 May 2016 14:23
Welcome PT! Hope you enjoy your time here as reader and author. I'm sure you will love it!

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 14
Alef, BashfulBob, FateHoly, MrHomewood, njrick, Omegalodon, rindom, ronclute, TomTop
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9