LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Gloup

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 16 Dec 2015 21:54
Please welcome Gloup. His debut offering is a two part story called Ghosts In The Attic.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 16 Dec 2015 22:53
Welcome to the group, Gloup. Enjoy yourself here in the world's largest collection of spanking fiction.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 17 Dec 2015 03:19
Welcome to the Library, your first submission is very well done and of course I hope you finish the series you have started very soon. Our motto means to 'read lots, write lots and comment more' and if we all do that then this place will always be a vibrant and great place to be. Always remember to have fun and write for yourself rather than others. Keep up to date on the Forum and comment if you wish on it, the jokes are usually funny and it can be very educational at times.

CS

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 17 Dec 2015 03:33
Welcome to the author's club! The only thing better than the authors is the readers, the ones who leave you comments on your stories. It's a great system hear at the LSF.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 17 Dec 2015 23:14
Welcome to your new Internet home Gloup! I have read "Ghosts in the attic", so it's quite clear to me that you belong here. I hope you have many more stories to weigh down your virtual LSF bookshelf.

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 20 Dec 2015 07:47
Hi Gloup, I just read both parts of your first story submission, well done, you will find great appreciation and support here, keep going x Elorac

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 20 Dec 2015 17:41
Welcome to the LSF, Gloup! I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here as both a reader and author.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 21 Dec 2015 03:02
A hearty welcome to yet another author to be enjoyed on our visits to the library. I know you will enjoy reading and commenting too, because that is what makes this such a special gift for the members.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 10 Apr 2016 03:02
TheEnglishMaster

Guess what, apparently I haven't been all too good at getting around the page because I just discovered this part of it. Well, it is just four months so I hope it is not too late already to thank for all the kind praise. I really enjoy it here and I do hope that I will manage to contribute with many more stories. As a bonus I can say that this travel has really helped to improve my English writing skills. And I will hold you all to that part about writing for myself and not for others, just so you know who is to blame when my plots start getting really weird

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 12
Alef, BashfulBob, carto75, MrHomewood, njrick, Omegalodon, Pembridge06, ProBandit, rindom, TomTop
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9