The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Rosie Radcliffe

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 13 Nov 2015 02:28
Point taken Rosie. I did not wish to imply you spanked your children. After all how would I know you. How would know me? This is a forum. Opinions are expressed. Keep writing. I may not be your best fan. But as Matt Damon said to Robin Williams, in the classic GOOD WILL HUNTING. What ever blows your hair back. Regards and goodnight.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 13 Nov 2015 04:32
For whatever reason, while I'd be horrified about children being spanked in real life, I do like reading (and writing) fictional stories about children being spanked. I prefer the spankings to be realistic and "reasonable" though, unless it's clearly a spanko fantasy thing (spanking reform school or whatever) which I also enjoy in a different way. We all have our own quirks/kinks I personally cannot get into adults spanking adults for domestic discipline. For fun/eroticism, definitely

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 13 Nov 2015 18:12
RosieRad:
For whatever reason, while I'd be horrified about children being spanked in real life, I do like reading (and writing) fictional stories about children being spanked.

Well, what spankophiles find appealing as a fantasy is often at odds with what they'd actually be comfortable with as a real-life situation.

I'm pretty certain that a substancial majority (myself included) of those who sometimes write about children being corporally corrected identify (fantasywise anyway) with the spanked child rather than his/her disciplinarian... --C.K.

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#24 | Posted: 13 Nov 2015 19:19
Personally, I see the teacher having 20 years of experience at getting away with spanking young girls. He even gets the girl to hide her spanking from her parents. Good story! I expect her to be bent over her desk again soon.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 14 Nov 2015 04:02
I intended the story to be set in a time (60s or 70s) when such classroom discipline was routine, and informing parents was not expected (but might be done if the school wanted the parents to back them up with an additional punishment). So it wasn't a matter of the teacher "getting away with" anything, or having her hide it from her parents to protect him.

That said, I did hesitate about having the teacher essentially encourage her to lie (by omission) to her parents. But in the end, I wanted Sarah to "get away with" just the one spanking, which pretty much required her parents to not know about it.

Also for those who expect to see young Sarah over the desk again soon, alas, I fear you will be disappointed. In my mind Sarah learned her lesson that day (what? the spanking actually worked?) and will manage to avoid her parents finding out, and stay out of trouble going forward. I think of Sarah's story as a "good kid crosses a line without really intending to" kind of story, rather than a perpetual trouble-maker story/series.

Of course, I left a lot unsaid in the story, so feel free to imagine whatever alternate post-scripts turn you on, including perhaps the post-script where her parents *do* find out, and spank her again that evening.

And yes CrimsonKidCK, I definitely identify more with the kids than the adults in spanked child stories. Which is probably why most of the kids I write about are girls, though I do mix it up from time to time.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
Balor, drakeco, Jared, john0918, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9