The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Rosie Radcliffe

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Nov 2015 00:29
Please welcome Rosie Radcliffe. Her story, Sarah's School Spanking, is now available.

Hedgeh0g
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 6 Nov 2015 00:45
Hello Rosie. It is always good to see new authors joining the library. You will find it to be a friendly place that gives back to people a lot of joy whether they are readers or writers. Many experienced people can be found here (not me I hasten to add) and lots of advice is given if needed. Good lucj and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#3 | Posted: 6 Nov 2015 05:45
Hi Rosie. Welcome to the library. I look forward to reading your stories. I think you will enjoy it here.

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 6 Nov 2015 08:43
Welcome Rosie, I already read, enjoyed and commented on your story, keep them coming and take encouragement from the wealth of experience and appreciation of authors and members of this excellent site.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 7 Nov 2015 04:17
Greetings and welcome to the Library. Your story is a fine addition to the Library and I am sure you will find your own place in these hallowed halls.

Our motto in English tells us all to 'read lots, write lots and comment more' and if we all follow that idea this site will always be the greatest place on the net to be. Feel free to comment on the Forum as it keeps everyone up to date and most days the jokes are even funny. Always remember you are here to write what you want to write and to have fun, never let anyone take that away from you.

CS

Guy
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 7 Nov 2015 12:11
Hello Rosie Radcliffe and welcome to the LSF! I enjoyed "Sarah's School Spanking", and hope that the library will eventually be blessed with an entire shelf of your works. I will likely read every one of them!

Regards
Guy (GuySpencer)

Often123
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 7 Nov 2015 20:13
Welcome aboard.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 7 Nov 2015 23:01
Hi Rosie, and welcome to this friendly, kinky community! Jump in and have fun.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 8 Nov 2015 01:57
Welcome Rosie Look forward to your efforts Regards.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 8 Nov 2015 04:31
Thanks for all your kind words of welcome, and to those who commented on my first story, I was surprised and gratified to have so many people reading and leaving thoughtful comments!

I have a few more stories I'm working on (plus one more already submitted). I realized I have a bit of a "first time" thread running through most of my stories, so if you like that kind of thing, I hope you'll keep reading.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 20
aka, blistered49, caladonia2000, denham1960, haganbrns, maxanne, spanksandsuch, sssmith55
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9