The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Saturninus

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Nov 2015 00:27
A warm welcome to Saturninus. Emily Rachel And I is now available on the LSF.

Hedgeh0g
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 6 Nov 2015 00:41
Welcome to the Library. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I. It is a friendly place and there are a lot of helpful people. Good luck with your stories and enjoy yourself!

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 6 Nov 2015 08:50
Hi Saturninus, I plan to read your story very soon, and promise to leave a comment, you will find us a diverse lot, here in the library, but very keen to welcome new people!

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Nov 2015 02:08
Welcome. Look forward to your tales.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 7 Nov 2015 04:16
Greetings and welcome to the Library. Your story is a fine addition to the Library. Our motto in English tells us all to 'read lots, write lots and comment more' and if we all follow that idea this site will always be the greatest place on the net to be.

Feel free to comment on the Forum as it keeps everyone up to date and most days the jokes are even funny. Always remember you are here to write what you want to write and to have fun, never let anyone take that away from you.

CS

Guy
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 7 Nov 2015 12:07
Welcome Saturninus! I have read "Emily Rachel And I", and was left with the distinct impression that this isn't the first fiction you have ever written. Anyhow, I am looking forward to the continuation of the saga.

I'm glad that you have found your way to the LSF Saturinus. You belong here!

Regards
Guy (GuySpencer)

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 7 Nov 2015 19:07
Welcome to the library! I just read the first two parts of your serial, and they're well written and quite enjoyable. Hope you have fun on the site! I look forward to reading more of your stories.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 8 Nov 2015 23:25
Hi Saturninus and welcome! I see your serial (so far, at any rate) is F/M, so I probably shan't be reading it - but I know there are plenty of members who love that configuration, so I'm sure you won't lack for readers.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 9 Nov 2015 00:40
Welcome to the World's Greatest Spanking Literature Library, Saturninus. Browse the shelves and add to them to your heart's content.

brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 9 Nov 2015 11:05
Hi All,

Thanks for your warm welcome & words of encouragement.

I've been on the edge of the Library Pool for a long time now just looking in & I've decided it's time to don my Saturninus costume & dive in with the swimmers.

Thanks again.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
Jdavis, monte333, novak, ProBandit, SmitheeK, vedapierceotk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9