LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Gmail spam

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Sep 2015 17:21
It appears that gmail has changed the way it determines what's likely to be spam as I've just noticed a whole bunch of stuff in our spam folder that clearly isn't spam and which would normally not have been classified as such. So, if you've sent us an email in the past few weeks and not heard back it may well be that your message got diverted into spam. Then again, if the email was less than civil we may simply have chosen to ignore it. Anyway, we'll be rummaging through the spam folder later today and will keep a closer eye on it subsequently.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 4 Sep 2015 14:12
I did submit a couple of items for the library which didn't appear in the latest or previous new additions, I thought maybe you just didn't like them (one was a stab at M/M fiction which doesn't feature very much.) I'll resubmit in a couple of weeks if it seems they're lost.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 4 Sep 2015 14:32
mobile_carrot:
I did submit a couple of items for the library which didn't appear in the latest or previous new additions, I thought maybe you just didn't like them (one was a stab at M/M fiction which doesn't feature very much.) I'll resubmit in a couple of weeks if it seems they're lost.

If we receive something we're not going to load we always let the submitter know. Anyway, I've just checked and there were 2 of your submissions that had gone into spam: a poem Pitch Black and a story, Paul and the Bunker Boys. If there were any others I'm afraid they'll have been eaten by the spam monster so please resubmit.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 4 Sep 2015 16:33
No problems Febs they're the ones I was missing! Thanks.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 12
abelard, DEllis, impulsiveone, PGreenham, Schoyce1, Sweetness0285
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9