LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Responding to commenters

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 30 Jun 2010 20:58
If you're an author who's viewing the comments on one of your stories and you want to thank or have further dialogue with the person who made the comment you can do so by clicking their name next to their comment. You will then be presented with a text box where you can type a pop-up message to them which they will receive the next time they are on the site.

Also, just a reminder, since a couple of people have asked me recently if there's a way they can view popup messages they may have missed (perhaps they were typing something when it popped up), you can view all your previous popups by clicking the little monitor icon found at the top left of the Activity page table. Further info is available under the Activity section of the Help pages.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 1 Jul 2010 13:59
Thanks for that information. I would like to respond to the comments I get and now I know how I can.

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 8 Jul 2010 20:31
Thank you. I'm still finding my way around. It's really good to hear back from people on whose stories I've commented - and I might get braver and respond!

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 8 Jul 2010 21:55
Excellent!!!! I love it!!! Now we can make sure the readers will see the responses intended just for them!!!!! Thank you!!! You've done it again Februs!!!

Katie B.

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 9 Jul 2010 21:34
Thank you, sir.

-LK

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 9 Jul 2010 21:52
kleestep1959:
Excellent!!!! I love it!!! Now we can make sure the readers will see the responses intended just for them!!!!! Thank you!!! You've done it again Februs!!!

Katie! Your exclamation mark ocd is showing again.

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 9 Jul 2010 22:01
Linda,

OOPS!!! ........Oops Sorry! ......I consider myself duly reminded.

I've been doing a little better haven't I ? I just got carried away with the readers.

Katie B.

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 6
banders, canth256, DianaMiller, druidicone, Filbert74, JuergenB, Rickinto, sagitarius, samueljones, SpankySteve, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9