LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Lisa Berry

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 17:52
Please welcome Lisa Berry to the LSF. Her first story is called A Sharp Reminder.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 18:46
Lisa, welcome to the LSF as an author. Enjoy all the stories and all the great company.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 20:49
Welcome Lisa Berry. One thing that never stops being welcome here is more new stories from more new authors. Lisa, did I mention that you are welcome? "A Sharp Reminder" is high on my reading list.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 7 Nov 2014 03:13
Welcome to the Library. Our motto in English means to read lots, write lots and comment more, but the most important part is to make sure you are having fun. Good stories are always fun to read and yours is very well written.

Canadian Spankee

markuk
Male Member

England
#5 | Posted: 10 Nov 2014 20:58
Welcome Lisa and is it coincidence that you got your first story published here at exactly the sametime as me? Since I have been a member of your Facebook group for a while.

Let me tell you Lisa is great writer with a fantastic back catalogue of stories that everyone here should read.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 13 Nov 2014 03:21
This is a great place as both reader and author. A supportive and talented group--glad to have you part of it! Welcome and enjoy your time here, Lisa!

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 12
FiddlersGreen, Heaton, Hoddle, misterspanker, MorningBob, theo54, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9