LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Sub-genres and a note to our authors

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
rollin
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 3 Sep 2010 20:21
where and how do you add the subgenre info?

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#12 | Posted: 3 Sep 2010 20:26
rollin:

Get in touch with flopsy, and she'll tell you how to access your own stories if you'd like to do the subgenres.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 4 Sep 2010 00:24
And once you have access, the hardest part is figuring out what genres the stories fit. There are still a few of mine that I haven't been able to label.

Then there are the iffy ones. For example, if a story is about a VR environment that can deliver spankings that your body thinks are real (to the point where it leaves you with a pink butt after a spanking) and some people are playing in Nancy Drew game (which includes Easter Eggs that smack their butts) does that story class as Nancy Drew FanFic?

I think so - mostly because I put in research (reading up several Nancy Drew fan pages) to get the details of the Nancy Drew setting right, including elements that have been edited out of the modern editions of the books. So that story is listed as both FanFic and sciFi.

Goodgulf

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 4 Sep 2010 14:50
rollin:

Email on it's way, Rollin.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 4 Sep 2010 15:55
I'd be happy to handle sub-genre duties on my own stories as well. In some cases, I think the classification is off the mark or incomplete (no complaint here - some people just see things differently, and the staff is hustling to handle its workload)

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 4 Sep 2010 16:57
njrick:
I'd be happy to handle sub-genre duties on my own stories as well. In some cases, I think the classification is off the mark or incomplete (no complaint here - some people just see things differently, and the staff is hustling to handle its workload)

Ok rick - you should now be able to assign sub genre's for your own works, and also be able to change any sub-g's that have already been assigned. I'll get some instructions sent off to you by email.
Thanks flopsy

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 4 Sep 2010 18:10
flopsybunny:
Ok rick - you should now be able to assign sub genre's for your own works, and also be able to change any sub-g's that have already been assigned. I'll get some instructions sent off to you by email.
Thanks flopsy

That's all I'm looking for - a little instruction. (Now if it just came courtesy of a scantily-clad beauty weilding a paddle...)

supermario
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 4 Sep 2010 23:04
Flopsy, send me the info as well, No paddles please, my butt is still sore

Mario

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
caner2214, donut88, Enzo, EverKinky, kronald, MiaKat, Pembridge06
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9