LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Past & Future Story Challenge 2014

Page  Page 2 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 31 Aug 2014 16:30
Sorry, I'd failed to register the crucial words "at least". So 1915 is out, but 1320 (date of the Declaration of Arbroath, from which Scottish cricket has yet to recover) is fine.

tamlynn
Male Member

Canada
#12 | Posted: 31 Aug 2014 19:27
Looking forward to many pleasant hours of reading and rating as those who know me know that's all I do. Try and keep the F/M stories to a minimum please but hell if it's a good story let her rip.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 1 Sep 2014 06:58
Hmmm.... I think that technically the Crossing the Line/Hazard County stories are set a century in the future, but if I were to submit one of those... Well, that would be a give away.

I think that the Magistrate story is set 100 years (or more) ago, but a sequel to that would be another give away....

Decisions, decisions... I'll have to see if I can write an appropriate, stand alone, story.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 1 Sep 2014 19:18
njrick:
I get to use my story that's currently underway about a character happening upon a signpost pointing the way to the "past" and the "Future.

Rick, that would actually be a great Twilight Zone story. After checking out the past, the character takes the future and finds.......? Oh my! You definitely have something there for horror and scifi writers.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 1 Sep 2014 21:42
There are some interesting ways to go with this challenge. I believe there will be some amazing stories in this contest to read and rate.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#16 | Posted: 1 Sep 2014 23:04
tamlynn:
Try and keep the F/M stories to a minimum please but hell if it's a good story let her rip.

Hmmm...now is this very nice...I wonder

CS

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 2 Sep 2014 22:13
tamlynn:
Try and keep the F/M stories to a minimum please but hell if it's a good story let her rip.

We deliberately choose challenges that don't restrict authors in terms of spanking orientation, age etc so I for one am hoping for lots of stories with an F/M orientation from our active F/M authors.

barb
Female Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 5 Sep 2014 21:53
I feel just like Februs. I am happy to read any and all the stories these talented authors submit. I really look forward to these challenges, and hope the rest of the wonderful people (authors and members) are looking forward to it, also. Flopsy and Februs put a lot of time and trouble into making us happy and I appreciate it.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 6 Sep 2014 01:05
Initially I couldn't come up with anything, then after a bit of thought, wound up with two ideas! Now the challenge for me is getting them written!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 17 Sep 2014 15:53
One plea about this challenge. It's now very easy to check most historical facts by the internet. So let's try to avoid major historical inaccuracies such as, say, someone being threatened with hanging for a crime that hadn't been in that category in that country for a hundred years, or arriving in a U.S. state that did not exist for another thirty, or looking forward to meeting a monarch who'd been dead for twenty years. Details of historical underwear, though, can cause me problems.

Page  Page 2 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
Balor, Calibos, modestguy80, parboldpilot, RobinS, Toewser
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9