The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Texas J

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 7 Jul 2014 18:02
Congratulations to Texas J. who many of you will know as naughtypet. His first story is Mom's Hairbrush .

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 7 Jul 2014 19:24
Welcome Texas J. Are you really from Texas? Regardless if you are or not, Texas is a believable place to set a spanking story, because it's one of the last places on earth where you are likely to see it still happening!

Regards
Guy (GuySpencer)

barb
Female Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 7 Jul 2014 19:42
Welcome to the LSF Texas J. Guy is right. I'm from Texas and it is a believable place to set a spanking story, Happy you are writing here.

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 7 Jul 2014 19:43
Welcome to the library! Hopefully we'll be seeing a lot of your stories in the near future.

naughtypet
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 8 Jul 2014 00:15
Hello folks.....yes, while not a true "born in Texas" Texan.....I have lived here since kindergarten days. Yes, spankings still go on here in the great Lone Star State.

I do wish to thank Flopsy and her helpful staff for edits and comments to help me with this first story. I hope to share additional work soon as I do have a lot of stories to tell. I can't wait to tell you about...Mrs Bradford, the neighborhood spanko mom, who you will all get to know soon......Oh Flopsy.....don't fret.....that is NOT her real name, honest!

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 8 Jul 2014 01:19
As a native born Texan, I welcome you & look forward to reading your work.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#7 | Posted: 8 Jul 2014 07:31
Welcome TJ - isn't it fab seeing your first story in print? I have already read Moms Hairbrush and I thought it was great.

Have fun here, hunni.

naughtypet
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 8 Jul 2014 12:52
Thank you, Mini So pleased that you enjoyed the story. I can certainly tell you that the young man in the story didn't think it was great fun to experience it....but sure was fun to write about it!

ddrysdale
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 10 Jul 2014 00:38
Welcome to the library, Texas J! I think Texas is definitely one of the states that may continue to have spanking, so long as the government allows it, but I suppose that's a topic for the Small Talk area. LOL

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 11 Jul 2014 16:46
Welcome Texas J

Greetings and welcome to the Library. Every author, commenter, reader and any other contributor helps to make the site a great place to be, and we all appreciate the effort you put forward in submitting your first story. We hope we get to read many more stories to come over the years. Always remember the site motto of "read lots, write lots and comment more" as you continue to have fun while on the site and it will guarantee you will always enjoy being around the place.

CS

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 11
Alef, bookkeeper, Hilip, mrswitcheroo, Redwolf64, scuttk9876, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9