The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Validations

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Dec 2013 18:40
As most of you are aware, all of the new submissions received for loading here on the LSF go through a validation procedure, which involves some editing and classification, etc. Our procedures are outlined here:
http://www.thespankinglibrary.org/index.php?func=about&view=prc

I'm just letting you know that we are no longer in a position to validate items soon after they appear on the LSF. This is because Pink hasn't been around for a while and is taking an extended break, Valerie has been unwell for several months now and is unlikely to return, and potterstoke is taking a well-earned break for a month.

A big thank you to all our validators, past and present, who have given their time to the cause.

flopsy

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 6 Dec 2013 22:44
Oh my! That's terrible to hear. Valerie is such a good person. I hope whatever it is that caught up with her is stopped in it's tracks. As an ex-validator I now that it's not a cake walk. It's not something terribly hard either, but it's time consuming. The LSF gives us so much for free. I'm willing to help where I can. We're in the process of moving junk in the surrounding are of the house, and putting another level on. We're hoping everything will be done by march. Water, Electric, Plumbing... Sigh!!!!

Please give Pink and especially Valerie my best, flopsy. I feel so bad. I hope things turn out okay.

Pat

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 7 Dec 2013 00:04
I'm so sorry to hear about Valerie. Whether she returns or not, I wish her a return to health. We'll miss Pink and potterstoke as well, but guess what? R/L stuff is ever so much more important that what happens here. If we wait, we wait. If someone else steps forward, then so much the better. My best wishes to EVERYONE.

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 7 Dec 2013 01:21
That is too bad! I'd be happy to take a bit of the load, if it would help.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 7 Dec 2013 09:25
I already validate but am happy to take on more if this will help.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 7 Dec 2013 13:05
It won't kill us to wait a few extra days. Everyone needs a break now and then. I am very sorry to hear that Valerie is ill. I would be happy to help if anyone has time to show me what to do.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 7 Dec 2013 17:02
Thanks for the support everyone - and to Fiona and Jefesse and another who has volunteered.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 7 Dec 2013 18:40
I will volunteer but I doubt I have the qualifications you are looking for in a validator. Cheers

CS

Mads
Male Author

Denmark
#9 | Posted: 7 Dec 2013 19:33
A big thanks to the validators. I'm sorry to hear Valerie is not well – she has very kind to make some correction during validation of one of my few stories. It is also understandable some needs a break.

catmama
Female Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 8 Dec 2013 03:01
I am sorry that Valerie is ill. Please let Pink know we miss her and I hope that Potterstroke will have a good vacation. I would be happy to offer to help with validations if you think I could handle it. I have taken so much enjoyment from the Library I feel like I should give back if I can.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 2
cady09, canardchronique, Emilio, patxi, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9