LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Library Card

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 18 May 2010 14:35
Please note that all readers have now been issued with their very own library card which will appear when you log in but can also be viewed any time by clicking on your user name as displayed to the right of the News Ticker. You will need it in order to access the library restaurant and also the public toilets, in fact if you've visited the former then you'll almost certainly be paying a trip to the latter within a short space of time.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 18 May 2010 21:50
How cool! Glad it's not photo ID, though. Those passport type pics always look like mug shots.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 19 May 2010 08:37
I like my library card, it is cool

I'm still going nowhere near the library restaurant though, not if flops is in charge of the menu

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#4 | Posted: 22 Jul 2010 23:59
I miss the introduction meals for new Blooners. But looking at all the work done here, I understand it...

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 23 Jul 2010 09:22
I feel very privileged having a Kilihara Library card. And I don't even have carry it in my wallet! I'm not sure that I'm interested in the restaurant but would like to find the Bar. Stoli Kami's go so well with learned discussions of Spanking Fiction. And you know all the waitresses need spankings!

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 16
blkspnkr, DenseWall, Filbert74, mastroe, Pembridge06, runemaster43
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9