New site menu

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#31 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 05:27
Februs:
did toy with the idea of leaving the "Latest Loaded" function of

I will leave that discussion off until another day.

I find using IE and Chrome with the new front page works just great for me. After having the 'new' front page now for several days I barely hesitate in knowing where to find what I am looking for. Great job Februs!!!

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 11:24
Februs:
I did toy with the idea of leaving the "Latest Loaded" function off the new menu altogether

Please don't remove the 'Latest Loaded', at least not without a discussion. It is one of my most used options. In fact, I love the way it is so easy to find now - middle button, top option.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 12:28
BashfulBob:
Please don't remove the 'Latest Loaded', at least not without a discussion.

This is probably not the place for that discussion, but I agree. I think there are more reasons to keep it than to take it off.

barb
Female Member

USA
#34 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 19:43
Love the new menu. Thanks, Februs. I really use "Latest Loaded" option more than any other, also. Thanks for everything you do. I appreciate you,

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 20:15
I regret to say that I have not had time to read this whole thread, but I want to say I also use the Latest Loaded option more than any other. Also, using Chrome, I'm having no trouble. Everything is easy to find. I am always amazed at some of the improvements you have found to initiate. Thank you.

catmama
Female Member

USA
#36 | Posted: 27 Jun 2013 05:14
I love the new look and the new menu. I was out of town and didn't have time to come into the Library. Now that I have and see the changes made all I can say is, Febs, you are amazing. This is outstanding.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#37 | Posted: 29 Jun 2013 03:50
Have been away for a while. Checked in, thought "where in hell am I?" Double checked to be sure I was in the right place and thought, "Februs did it again."

The 'look' and 'feel' of the new interface is very pleasant. I tried several drop down menus and everything worked perfectly. I use 32-bit Chrome (which is giving me troubles on other sites - I'll have to reinstall it probably) and 64-bit IE10 both running on 64-bit Win7. No problems from both on the new interface.

Very good improvement Februs, well done.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
Alef, Februs, jenjen0211, john4, kdpierre, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9