LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Oops! Picture Story Challenge 2013

Page  Page 4 of 13: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 9 10 11 12 13 »»
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#31 | Posted: 19 Mar 2013 19:02
Good luck to all those who submitted. Now the reading and voting is about to begin, all can sit back and relax just a little.

To all the viewers out there, I hope you take the time to view as many of the stories as you possibly can. Vote in any way you wish, and please make as many comments as you like. No one can see any other comments until the voting period is over, so say what you feel in the comments.

(and don't forget to give my story 10 votes...LOL)

CS

Guy
Male Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 02:34
RyanRowland:
Good Grief! 72 Stories! I may have to sit out the voting on this one. With the other stuff I have going on, I seriously doubt I could read them all and give them due consideration in the allotted time.

(Sigh , we go through this every challenge)

First: There is no need to read and score every story as long as you use the random distribution. If everyone who can't score all of them does that, the averages will work out for themselves and all will end up fair.

Second: Most of the stories in this group are short. There are only a few over 5000 words. Do a few every day if you can.

Third: Don't sweat the small stuff. This is all in fun.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#33 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 03:09
Guy:
(Sigh , we go through this every challenge)

I agree Guy, we go through this every time. Let us hope we can all stay positive and be encouraging others to do whatever they can.

No need to discuss if we vote or not, or whether we have time to read all the stories, or any other negative thing. If everyone does what they can do we will have a great Challenge. Let the fun begin.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 03:17
Guy:
Don't sweat the small stuff. This is all in fun.

Exactly. As one entrant, I can say that I don't enter with any expectation of winning* (quite the contrary), so if you happen to miss my story in picking randomly to read, it doesn't bother me. I would much rather receive a little feedback via comments from a few readers than votes from all readers.

* Of course, if, against all odds, I DO happen to win, than victory suddenly becomes ever so much more imporatnt.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#35 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 11:14
I have just discovered that i can't vote from my ipad anyway. So i will settle for making as many comments as i can instead.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 12:00
FiBlue:
There are so many creative people here! I'm going to play a little game with myself and see how many authors I can guess.

The last time I listed all the titles and the score I gave them as I worked my way through. I planned to go back and check. but with so many it's tough to remember the stories when they are unconnected in "challenge space." Beware, Fi, some authors submit more than one challenge entry.
islandcarol.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 16:34
islandcarol:
The last time I listed all the titles and the score I gave them as I worked my way through. I planned to go back and check. but with so many it's tough to remember the stories when they are unconnected in "challenge space."

You can see the list of stories with their authors and the votes you assigned them if you go to the challenge tab and select one of the already closed challenges. Yes indeed, some authors submit multiple entries. Some have fairly recognizable styles, but I find many hard to spot. But the whole process is very enjoyable.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 18:00
Minidancer:
I have just discovered that i can't vote from my ipad anyway. So i will settle for making as many comments as i can instead.

If you email us your votes I can enter them for you and they'll appear as if you'd entered them yourself.

catmama
Female Member

USA
#39 | Posted: 21 Mar 2013 04:08
For some reason, I keep having trouble voting. I can post the vote sometimes but not every time. I couldn't last night but was able to vote this morning. Now I can't again. What am I doing wrong?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 21 Mar 2013 04:15
catmama:
For some reason, I keep having trouble voting. I can post the vote sometimes but not every time. I couldn't last night but was able to vote this morning. Now I can't again. What am I doing wrong?

Nothing. I was modifying the voting software so that iPad users would be able to vote and the test software appears to have been released before I'd finished testing it. Hopefully, I've spotted the problem and it's working again now.

Page  Page 4 of 13: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 9 10 11 12 13 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
AlanBarr, Jdavis, monte333, novak, ProBandit, SmitheeK, vedapierceotk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9