LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Oops! Picture Story Challenge 2013

Page  Page 3 of 13: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 9 10 11 12 13 »»
FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 24 Feb 2013 22:36
We are all, of course, familiar with breaking windows and vases and with denting fenders, but some of us know very little about riding crops and how they could be broken. I wonder how many of us are playing with them now under the guise of research for this challenge.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#22 | Posted: 25 Feb 2013 03:04
I may skip this challenge since I am not reading much and only check out the pop-ups and the forum. I probably will not come back fully until the Spring. I can't read that much.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#23 | Posted: 25 Feb 2013 15:49
LOL. Glancing at the broken crop near a dented fender thought that it was a broken handle of the car jack...

gail
Female Author

Canada
#24 | Posted: 5 Mar 2013 12:55
Phew !!
Managed to start writing last night and I managed to get perhaps a third of my entry committed to 'paper' (I wonder what the correct term for that is now that we are in the age of the paperless office(sic) ?)

Quite a feeling of relief to know that motors are running and the story is developing.

I see that there have already been 12 Entries submitted - kudos to those writers !

gail
Female Author

Canada
#25 | Posted: 8 Mar 2013 12:54
FiBlue:
You should write a second entry instead.

Oh Fiona Blue - that is so refreshingly naive ! Why on earth would I write a second entry ?
Can you not see that there is only one logical solution to this challenge ?
The laws of nature are consistent: 1+1=2; the sun rises in the morning; for spankos, pain brings pleasure.

What remains to be seen is whether the other 100 or so writers get it right - they may have to wait until the end of May to be able to compare theirs to my model answer.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 8 Mar 2013 13:39
Just a reminder folks - please keep your posts on topic to the challenge.

We are going to have to go through this thread and move out all the stuff that is not relevant - be warned ... Miss Thrashbottom is busy polishing her canes

gail
Female Author

Canada
#27 | Posted: 8 Mar 2013 13:40
FiBlue:
are you saying that I am wasting my time writing my two entries

Not at all !! It just gives you two opportunities to get as close as you can to my model answer which FLopsy already has to compare the incoming submissions.

Graves94
Male Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 8 Mar 2013 13:43
gail:
Can you not see that there is only one logical solution to this challenge ?

Now you have made me very nervous, Gail. When our two entries are compared, which one of us will be spanked for committing plagiarism? Will it be done by date and time of entry, general popularity on the forum (shudder), or some other legalistic process? If the latter, will it be adjudicated by Canadian, US or British courts (surely not the Hague)? I wonder if it is not too late for me to introduce a few flaws in my entry just to preserve my bottom.

PS. When I was a kid, the Canadian dollar was worth MORE than the US dollar, by about 20 cents.

Graves94
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 19 Mar 2013 13:32
57 entries by the current count, and the door has not yet slammed shut (still time to get yours in if you hurry). So many, and with so many talented authors on this site (some old names, but some yet to be discovered). I cannot imagine how we will be able to choose a winner; but I am really looking forward to reading the submissions. Let the games begin !!

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 19 Mar 2013 14:55
This is my first challenge, and I am looking forward to seeing all the different takes on the same theme. There are so many creative people here! I'm going to play a little game with myself and see how many authors I can guess.

Page  Page 3 of 13: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 9 10 11 12 13 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
ArthurRanc, Azarga, lampislife, ogard, referee19588, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9