The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Hermione

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 23:00
Carnaby Calling is the title of a story submitted by Hermione into the recent Through the Keyhole story challenge.
Well done and welcome.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 23:19
Welcome Hermione! Yes, I remember "Carnaby Calling" quite well! Excellent. What a great way to debut as an author.

OK. Enough of that. Now that you are officially one of us, it's time to get to work and write more spanking stories.

thereader0987
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 30 Nov 2012 00:08
You're quite brave, entering your first story into the competition. I was certainly too nervous to enter one of my own, so well done!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 30 Nov 2012 00:11
Welcome, Hermione. For those of you who don't know, Hermione has a very popular blog. It's on her author page. Everyone should check it out. Nice to have you in the library.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 30 Nov 2012 00:44
Welcome to the library, Hermione. Enjoy the stories and all the company. Good job with the challenge story you posted.

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 30 Nov 2012 08:13
Hello, Hermione. I am very pleased to join the queue to extend a
warm welcome to the library. I hope that you enjoy it here as much
as we shall enjoy your writings.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 1 Dec 2012 00:37
Welcome Hermione, read lots, write lots but comment more as the motto of this great site says, but most important is that you have fun. I have to wonder if you have ever watched the Harry Potter series...LOL Nice to see new ones enter the Challenge, but I imagine very nerve wracking for you as the month of voting went on and you had to wonder how your story was doing.

CS

Hermione
Female Author

Canada
#8 | Posted: 1 Dec 2012 12:57
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Carnaby Calling is not my first work of fiction, but was the most fun to write. I have a few other stories on my blog, but I hope to make posting stories here a regular occurrence.

I have read all the Harry Potter books and they were the inspiration for my nom de plume.

Hugs,
Hermione

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 1 Dec 2012 20:13
I, too, recall reading Carnaby Calling during the Challenge voting. I just did a re-read and enjoyed it as much or more the second time through.

Looking forward to reading more of your writing, Hermione.

--Dave

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#10 | Posted: 1 Dec 2012 21:10
Hermione:
I have read all the Harry Potter books and they were the inspiration for my nom de plume.

I am not going to admit that I have always found the Hermione of the Harry Potter books eminently spankable I thoroughly enjoyed your story and the way it brought the sixties back!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 9
Alef, capwill, danjackson84, faygrim, Jackmydaw, Jimm, klapol, Rain, spanker30, StefK, steve35, WillP
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9