The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Through the Keyhole Story Challenge 2012 - Results

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 00:01
A huge thank you to everyone who entered into the spirit of the latest challenge, from the authors who made the effort to write something special, to the readers who read, voted and commented.

These challenges are meant to be a bit of fun, and in the process, generate new material for the LSF. This challenge has given us another 94 stories! We are grateful to all who participated. So well done everyone.

... And extra well done to the top six:

In First Place:
The Naughtiest Twins At St Annes by Jon Thorn

In Second Place:
Mispaddled by Tiptopper

In Third Place:

A Daughter Thrashed by flopsybunny

And The Runners Up:
4th - Curiosity Got The Cane by Jon Thorn
5th - Knock Of Fate For Keyhole Kate by Dr Keate
6th - Horses For Tawses by Firefly

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 00:11
Congratulations to these winners! Each of these were excellent stories, I thought. They are all deserving of fancy prizes.

The only sad thing is the large number of other fine stories that are deserving of recognition. That's what happens when you have contest.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 00:23
Great job by those who placed in the top 6 and by those who ran from 7 to 94th. The overall quality was very good in my opinion and everyone got to enjoy some great stories.

Many got more comments then ever expected and that alone makes one smile, I would bet the number of comments on this Challenge exceeded by far any Challenge in the past.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 00:25
Congratulations to these top finishers! If my story didn't make the grade, at least my critical opinion was validated by others who voted on these excellent stories. I see most of my personal favorites among the top six, including my very favorite at number one! Well done!!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 00:33
jefesse:
The only sad thing is the large number of other fine stories that are deserving of recognition.

I wasn't among the winners, but given the huge number of comments I sure don't feel like a loser! Thanks to everyone who participated. Especially all of you who took the time to read & score our stories and to comment.

And naturally; Congratulations to the WINNERS! I feel vindicated that many of my favorites were among the winners (for a change).

Guy

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 00:35
jefesse:
The only sad thing is the large number of other fine stories that are deserving of recognition. That's what happens when you have contest.

I agree, there are some very good stories that are not placed in the top six, but I don't think that matters in the least since the authors have been credited with large numbers of comments. The challenges do tend to stimulate far more comments than the norm, which is very encouraging for the authors and is probably what motivates them to enter subsequent challenges, along with a willingness to participate in an initiative that generates new material for the LSF.

Of course it is nice to be in the top six, but these challenges aren't about winners. They are about participation in the LSF community.

Roll on the 2013 challenge. Maybe you can enter too Jefesse, or Miss Thrashbottom will be on the warpath

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 00:46
flopsybunny:
Roll on the 2013 challenge. Maybe you can enter too Jefesse, or Miss Thrashbottom will be on the warpath

Oooh, motivation! I wasn't able to get one in this time, but I hope to the next time, with Miss Thrashbottom's helpful encouragement.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 01:07
Congrats to the top vote-getters, thanks and appreciated to both the authors but even more to everyone who made the time to read, to COMMENT on all the stories.

Now comes the next challenge - to respond to all those comments.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 01:14
CONGRATS to the winners and runners up. There were a lot of good stories there from a lot of good authors I might add. Well done.

blimp
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 01:15
There were some excellent and really amusing stories. Congratulations to the most deserving winners. Thank you to all those who commented!

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 10
FlorianP, Hotscot, knicks604, myrkassi, njrick, Rahundy, Seegee, Solomono, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9