LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

20,000 Stories for the LSF!

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#11 | Posted: 16 Oct 2012 04:26
Great work everyone! I just have to think we have all proved the motto of this great library is something that so many apply...."read lots, write lots but comment more!" In this case 'writing lots" is really applicable.

Februs, the Librarians, those who validate and all the other ones who volunteer on the site to keep things running so smoothly are great people and we all owe you a debt of gratitude. To all the authors, we also appreciate the effort put in in writing 20,000 stories, a tremendous accomplishment for any group of people who have a very limited knowledge of who anyone else really is. Finally to those who are busy reading on site, you also provide encouragement as who would write if few read.

Well done folks, and now lets go on for thousands more stories and many years to come.

CS

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#12 | Posted: 16 Oct 2012 06:59
This truly is an amazing site! A very big thank you to everyone who contributes to it's wonderfulness: commenting readers, authors and of course Februs, Flopsy and Pink and the many validators who keep this place running smoothly!

opb
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 16 Oct 2012 07:42
Huzzah! Well done to all concerned. A wonderful achievement, and in such a comparatively short time too.

potterstoke
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 16 Oct 2012 09:25
Pats on the back all round. To provide a resource that is free is amazing, and to have so many people participate is truly amazing. LSF is a credit to the originator(s) and to the maintenance crew!

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#15 | Posted: 16 Oct 2012 10:07
Never mind six of the best you have given us twenty thousand of the best and still left us begging for more.
Thank you.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 16 Oct 2012 23:16
Pretty remarkable, all told. An amazing resource, and still growing strong.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 17 Oct 2012 01:00
I'm really grateful to the validators and februs and flopsy and Pink et al who have provided such a wonderful platform. It's like nothing on the web I know of. Is it the largest library of its kind?

graciesue
Female Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 17 Oct 2012 02:08
Thanks to all the writers for all 20,000 stories,songs, poems ETC !

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#19 | Posted: 17 Oct 2012 04:19
Congrats to all writers, readers and staff, but the biggest applause goes to those that started LSF, keep it motivated, keep it growing and offer it for free, certainly not a small accomplishment.

Big toast to you! And onwards to next ten thousand.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 17 Oct 2012 07:39
Congratulation to the readers, the writers, the commenters and the staff who validate the stories and keep this place going. When I was first contacted to see if a new venture could use my stories I never dreamt it would be so successful. Well done!

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 8
roycon, telmac69
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9