The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

20,000 Stories for the LSF!

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 15 Oct 2012 17:07
Here it is - another milestone for the LSF as we now reach a total of twenty thousand items loaded. Alas, we did not have anything of great import to load for the 20,000th story - so we have had to make do with an unconventional tale about pork scratchings.

20,000 items represents a seriously staggering amount of reading material and should keep the boredom at bay for us all during the approaching long winter nights ...

Anyway, huge thanks to all the readers, validaters and authors of the LSF community. Let us raise our virtual glasses and drink a toast to the next 20,000

flopsy

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 15 Oct 2012 17:17
On the contrary! It was entirely right and proper that the magical 20,000th should have been written by ......Flopsy! I can think of nothing more qualified for this honour than Desperate Dan and Horrible Harriett.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 15 Oct 2012 17:30
WOOP What an amazing achievement and well done to everyone (even me lol) who has contributed to this wonderful site...

It was of course only fitting that the 20,000th story was by our very own flopsybunny

Sooooo, here's to the next 20,000

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 15 Oct 2012 17:34
WOW! Impressive or not?
Many many congratulations are due to the founders of this amazing resource for gathering together such a fine collection of reading material.
I do seem to remember, just after I first joined, being slightly concerned that I'd have to go quite slowly in case I read all the stories too quickly! In the intervening years, the increase in material has been amazing - and, of course, some of you might have noticed that I have been kept too busy to complain!
I raise my glass to Februs, flopsy and Pink Angel. Cheers!

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#5 | Posted: 15 Oct 2012 17:49
This isn't just impressive, it's totally unbelievable. Had anybody told me about a site with 20 000 spanking stories, I simply wouldn't have believed them. But who are the strange people writing all these stories ...?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 15 Oct 2012 18:22
flopsybunny:
huge thanks to all the readers, validaters and authors of the LSF community.

And let's not forget the librarians and the technical staff.

Alef:
But who are the strange people writing all these stories ...?

It beats me.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 15 Oct 2012 19:35
Yaaay!!! Warmest congratulations to all concerned - and warmest spanks to Flopsy and Pink! Februs - may your spanking arm never lose its vigour!

mati
Female Member

Germany
#8 | Posted: 15 Oct 2012 21:47
Congratulations to that milestone and many thanks to Flopsy, Februs and Pinkangel for all the work you invested to make the library to such a big, nice and convenient place, but also to the authors and validators. It's a great place to find good spanking stories and I'm using it much too often.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 16 Oct 2012 01:37
I hate making a big deal over a mere number, but 20,000 is truly amazing. Checking my Library card, I see that, in 2 1/2 years I've read fewer than one-tenth of them - and new ones are being loaded faster than I read. But that's a good thing, right? Congrats and thanks to Februs, flopsy, Pink et al for a job well done (and BEING done well).

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 16 Oct 2012 02:01
I never thought that there were so many writers that would be writing spanking stories. What an accomplishment.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
larry, rnr, Smachtai
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9