LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Letter Story Challenge 2012 - Results

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#11 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 09:33
Well done to everyone who entered and an extra well done to the six top placed too

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#12 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 09:54
What an impressive array of letters! Very well done to everyone who took the trouble to enter, to comment and to vote.
Especial congratulations to the winners and runners-up.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 13:18
These last few weeks of the challenge led up to quite a drum roll. There is always something interesting going on here; what fun it was reading and scoring and commenting- I love the comments I received- on all those letters. there were lots of lessons for improving our writing nestled in that collection. I gleaned a new sense of wonder at the variety of letter writing-especially those who approached it with multiple entries. Well done everyone!

tfs
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 16:58
Congratulations to all who entered the contest. There were many, many outstanding entries. The winners and runners up can be especially proud of their accomplishments in the face of such competition!

tfs

bendover
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 17:06
tfs:
The winners and runners up can be especially proud of their accomplishments in the face of such competition!

I really agree with this tremendously. Well said.

B

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 18:24
Added congrats to the very worthy winners. I for once got the first one right - LOL was justly simply superb!!

catmama
Female Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 18:56
As an avid reader who is definitely not a writer, I would like to thank all of the authors who participated in the challenge. Your hard work and creativity is greatly appreciated. You provided us all with a wide variety of stories to read which were both entertaining and thought provoking. You are all to be congratulated on your excellent entries. I am in awe of your ability.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#18 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 20:36
I can only second catmama. It always amazes me how much creativity all you authors have. The only idea I ever got from the pictures in the challenges is that it would be time to take the old calendar from the wall and you make more than 50 exiting, sad, thoughtful, emotional or humorous stories out of any randomly selected picture. I thought more than one time, that you all could make a spanking-story even out of an inkblot.

I personally think that writing stories in letters is much more difficult than writing normal stories, so I was not expecting so many good stories and was really surprised. I started late on reading the challenge stories and not very motivated and got more and more excited. Congratulations to all the winners and all other authors and many thanks for some wonderful stories.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 23 Mar 2012 01:28
Thank you all who read, commented on and voted for my two stories.

The reason I choose Buffy as the name of one of the characters has nothing to do with Buffy The Vampire Slayer. They writers of BTVS choose that name for the same reason that I did, the name Buffy had come to be associated with naive, superficial girls who could not see the consequences of their actions, someone whose body had matured faster than her brain.

When I was growing up one of the writers that I liked very much was O. Henry. His story, The Gift Of The Magi, is brilliant. That's why many of my stories have twists at the end. A poor imitation but I try.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
Donn, Filbert74, Geoffrey, insonia, taxman351, tocciek, Toewser
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9