library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - John Strict

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 21:14
A big welcome to John Strict the latest LSF author to join our ranks. He has had eight stories loaded today, so plenty to keep readers busy.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 21:25
Welcome John. I saw your posts to the F/F thread, so am not surprised to see your stories loaded. I will be sure to sample your work. Welcome to your new lofty status as an LSF author.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 22:32
Now the forum posts make sense, I gather this may be the last we see of JohnS47 if the switch is complete. Read lots, write lots and comment more, but most important is to have fun on the site. Join in the forum is you can, it gives one insight into some of the characters around here and some of the jokes are actually funny. I read and commented on your story, I am sure you will fit right into your own niche here on the site.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 23:20
I remember John's work from BA and over at SIN, very pleased to see that he is now swelling our ranks.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 03:25
Always wonderful to see BaredAffair author here, hopefully one day all of it will make it over here, just in case Yahoo does away with the group. Speaking of Yahoo spanking groups(and others as well) others have probably noticed how spammers have taken over many or most of them.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
Balor, hammond, Spankking, Stredlie, SummerRed
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9