library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Highlander

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 21:07
We have loaded two stories written by Highlander who is the late husband of our member naughtyhousewife. She wanted to share his work with us all. Loaded today are The Guilty Witness and In Trouble Again for you all to enjoy.

Thanks for sharing naughtyhousewife

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 21:19
Thank you for posting these naughtyhousewife. I'm sure this involves some mixed emotions for you. I'll make it a point to check out those stories.

Guy

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 22:30
I imagine all sorts of thoughts were put into placing these stories on the sight, I do appreciate you have decided to do so. In honour of your late husband I will say the same to him as I say to every new author.

Read lots, write lots and comment more, but most important is to have fun on the site. Join in the forum is you can, it gives one insight into some of the characters around here and some of the jokes are actually funny. I read and commented on your story, I am sure you will fit right into your own niche here on the site.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 21:34
Thank you, NHW, for sharing these - I shall definitely read them, and perhaps he's checking his stats as we speak?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 13 Mar 2012 01:35
I throw my hat in the ring also in thanks to you NHW. Thanks for sharing with us.

B

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
Garryl, Kin37, ogard, snowyowl779, timmytim
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9