library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Larson E. Whipsnade

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 10 Mar 2012 14:01
Please give a warm welcome to the latest LSF author Larson E. Whipsnade, also known as frankfane. His first story Correctional Assizes is now loaded

Welcome

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 10 Mar 2012 15:36
Welcome, Mr Whipsnade. You should feel right at home here, because it's a veritable ZOO of weird species and breeds of spanklit.

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 10 Mar 2012 15:47
Hello, Mr Larson E. Whipsnade,
and a very warm welcome to you!
I have to admit to being one of the rare species
mentioned above.
I hope you enjoy yourself here!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 10 Mar 2012 16:06
Greetings and welcome. Read lots, write lots and comment more, but most important is for you to have fun. Join in the forum if you like, the jokes are often funny and it gives one insight into some of the characters hanging out on site. Will be reading your story soon but I am sure you will fit right in with all the rest of us.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 10 Mar 2012 16:16
Welcome Larson E. Whipsnade, (AKA frankfane). Your story has an interesting title. It is high on my "to read" list. I hope you have lots more stories for us too.

Guy (GuySpencer)

frankfane
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 10 Mar 2012 19:53
Ah, yessss.
Thanks EnglishMaster, corncrake, canadianspankee and Guy for the nice thoughts.

With only eleven voting days left on the Challenge I know library users will have other reading material before them so it may be a slow start, but thanks all for your welcome. LEW

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 10 Mar 2012 22:12
frankfane:
a slow start

Yes - reader interest in new texts is usually quite a bit higher than it has been the past few days, and new authors' stories, especially, were getting up to 20 comments a time prior to the latest Challenge. Hang on in there - it's a massive library and it takes a little time to establish a readership.

I thought your story was wonderfully imaginative, very well-written and created an alluring context for readers to elaborate on in their own minds!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 10 Mar 2012 22:18
Me weird? No No.... I snort, crinkle up my face and scratch under my arms all the time.

Welcome L.E. W.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
Garryl, Kin37, ogard, snowyowl779, timmytim
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9