LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Prepschoolmaster

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 10 Dec 2011 01:25
Please give your usual welcome to Prepschoolmaster. Several of his stores and serials have now been loaded (M/m) and are available for perusal.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 10 Dec 2011 01:48
I will be sampling some of those stories soon.

Welcome Prepschoolmaster!

Guy (GuySpencer)

tfs
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 10 Dec 2011 04:34
Welcome Prepschoolmaster.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 10 Dec 2011 04:45
Greetings Prepschoolmaster, nice to meet someone with a longer name then mine...LOL. Read lots, write lots and comment more, but most important thing is to have fun. Join in the forum is you want, the jokes can be funny and the conversation will often make one laugh. Welcome aboard and I am sure you will fit right into this site, but then all kinky people do. (Oops, did I say that last comment out in public?)

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 10 Dec 2011 13:46
Welcome Prepschoolmaster your nick certainly illustrates your story passion.
Read lots and comment to let the author's know you appreciated and took something from their efforts.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 11 Dec 2011 19:41
A warm welcome to you, Prepschoolmaster.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#7 | Posted: 13 Dec 2011 02:05
I like your writing style Prepschoolmaster, I`ve just read a couple of your offerings and even though M/m is not my preferred pairing it doesn`t matter when stories are as good as these.

Welcome to the LSF, fine school stories abound in this special place but there`s always room for more.

Tavaril62
Female Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 13 Dec 2011 03:48
Greetings, Prepschoolmaster. I am happily making my way through your stories now. Like Danny, M/m is not my preferred pairing, but when stories are as well-written and engaging as yours, that hardly matters. I'm glad you decided to join us as an author at LSF. Welcome!

TomHobbes
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 14 Dec 2011 00:50
Welcome from one new arrival to another. Your interests will be a nice addition to the library and I look forward to reading the stories especially since I did graduate from an all male prep school long ago.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
Bilboa, carpenter, hstar1995, SmacksForFree, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9