The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Mermaid Master

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 28 Nov 2011 19:18
A warm welcome to Mermaid Master who has sent in his seven part serial called The Slave Within.

The original is nicely illustrated. As the LSF is not set up to incorporate graphics within the story viewer, anyone interested in seeing the illustrations can view them here: http://www.box.com/s/71xiee00t6xxfrp0f26x

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 28 Nov 2011 20:36
Welcome Mermaid Master, a rather unique name as I did not realize there were any mermaids around, never mind having a Master...LOL.. Read lots, write lots and comment more but most important is to have fun. If you can join in the Forum, the jokes can be funny at times...LOL. Welcome aboard and i look forward to viewing the graphics and reading your story.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 28 Nov 2011 20:38
Welcome Mermaid Master! I will check out "the Slave Within" as well as well as the illustrations.

Guy (GuySpencer)

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 28 Nov 2011 21:14
Hi and welcome

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#5 | Posted: 28 Nov 2011 21:41
I have to differ with Canadianspankee; to me this place seems just full of mermaids — we even had a mermaid poem winning the Poetry Challenge. To tell you the truth, I have never seen so many mermaids in my entire life, but then Norwegian waters may just be to cold for them.

Anyhow, welcome onboard(?!), Mermaid Master!

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 28 Nov 2011 23:59
Mermaid Master? I wonder if he is or was a swimming coach. They are well known for spanking their female students to encourage them to try harder.

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 29 Nov 2011 08:07
Hello, Mermaid Master, and welcome to the library!
I am sure that you'll enjoy it here,
and I look forward to reading your stories.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 29 Nov 2011 09:22
Mermaids once had a far wider distribution than today, which stretched from the shores of North-east Brazil and northern West Africa to Newfoundland, the Outer Hebrides , southernmost Sweden and the northern shores of the Mediterranean east to Sardinia. Pollution and industrial fishery with big nets have had an undoubted impact and today they are restricted to the west coast of Scotland (including the Hebrides) and south to Pembrokeshire, round Irish coasts, Brittany and the Bay of Biscay.

One mystery which has thwarted conservation efforts is how they breed, since all observed speciwomens have been adult females, which never appear to be pregnant, and they appear to combine alluring sexual features with an absence of sex organs. It is possible that they lay eggs, which mature into either mermaids or barnacles. The latter then undergo metamorphosis into sailors who appear unnoticed on board ship and mingle with the human sailors, but take any opportunity to fondle a mermaid, which in turn triggers egg formation.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#9 | Posted: 29 Nov 2011 16:35
barretthunter:
The latter then undergo metamorphosis into sailors who appear unnoticed on board ship and mingle with the human sailors, but take any opportunity to fondle a mermaid, which in turn triggers egg formation.

This must be the biggest scientific statement of the year, what a great thing to have it first on the Library site. I have often wondered why there was a song about "Barnacle Bill the Sailor"! Now it is clear he was fondling the Mermaids, oh to have such a life! Of course fondling only can go so far but maybe barnacles only need that much.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 1 Dec 2011 17:52
Welcome Mermaid Master,
I checked out the first chapter. Pretty steamy. The illustrations are quite spectacular. There is something about a text peppered with erotic pics that is irresistible.
I'm sure we'll all enjoy your musings.
Islandcarol

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
Donn, sidel, StefK, thribble
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9