LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Site name censor etc.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 8 Nov 2011 01:10
I believe a couple of people have asked if the title of the site could be changed so that it's not apparent to the casual observer or family member that we're a spanking site.

So it's now possible to change the browser title bar and the site title near the top of the screen to just The Kilahara Library rather than Spanking Stories - The Library of Spanking Fiction and The Kilahara Library of Spanking Fiction respectively. The browser title and main title of the chat room page is also changed as well as removing the words from the banner on the page. And lastly, the animated favicon to the left of the URL (for those not using IE or Opera) is replaced with a simple SL (i.e. no stick figure spanking animation)

This same option will also sanitise the Wellred Weekly pages (once I get round to it).

If anyone would like the change making send a popup to one of the admins or drop us an email making sure to tell us your user name.

opb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 8 Nov 2011 08:01
That's very kind Febs. It will prevent embarrassment in at least this vanilla rich household and possibly me getting a smacked bottom too.

Oh, Rats! that wasn't the point.

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 8
Adrian, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9