LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Happy Birthday LSF!!

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Alef
Male Author

Norway
#11 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 06:53
I would just like to join in. This site is unique — it has an atmosphere unlike any other spanking site I have ever been to (and I am not referring to what happened in the chat room yesterday!). The friendliness, the orderliness (give or take a few crisps), the quality of everything from the stories to the design make this a unique place in the spankosphere. May we have many more anniversaries to celebrate in the future!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 08:32
A very happy birthday. I love having this place to talk and post my work on. Best place evah!

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#13 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 09:08
AlanBarr:
Can we have virtual marmalade on the virtual toast?

Please, can I have Marmite? ... 'tis the only way I can start my day.
Happy, happy birthday, LSF. Slainte!!:

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#14 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 10:48
Happy birthday LSF huge congratulations to all who make it a great place to be

Here's to the next two years!!

*raises her own toast - avec Marmite also - for the library*

titch
Male Member

England
#15 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 11:41
I'd like to thank everybody involved in the running of the site for making so much fun for us, the readers! Obviously I include the writers in this, without their great stories, we would have a library with empty shelves. As the toast is virtual and my virtual age doesn't permit me to drink champers, I'll stick with the marmalade brigade to wish everyone :

' A Very Happy Birthday'

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 12:20
There is something very special about this story site and I am excited about being an active participant exploring, commenting and contributing to the pinnacle of libraries of spanking stories on the Internet.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 16:10
corncrake:
Please, can I have Marmite? ... 'tis the only way I can start my day

OK, yet another new food I had to look up. At first, I wasn't terribly impressed. Personally, I never felt a great desire to spread a byproduct of beer production on my morning toast. But then I discovered that Marmite has been banned in Denmark! Now I've just got to have it!

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/8533896/Marmite-made-il ]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/8533896/Marmite-made-illega l-in-Denmark.html

Nutella is another strange breakfast spread that I recently learned about: http://www.nutellausa.com/history.htm

Any way you wish to celebrate this great occasion is OK with me,, but I think I will celebrate by consuming adult beverages.

blimp
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 16:12
I think you have all done "JOLLY WELL"! Februs, you just need to replace one or two troublesome staff members and hire a skip to get rid of all the empty bottles and empty crisp packets. And find out who on earth has got Marmite all over this computer?!!!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#19 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 16:38
blimp:
And find out who on earth has got Marmite all over this computer?

Hides hands behind back

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#20 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 19:53
Well Done!

According to the stat's section we have had, at the time of writing, 2,739,862 stories viewed to date,.

What has been accomplised in two short years can only be described as an incredible achievement and we all know that it's the result of a lot of hard work.

I'm certainly proud to be a part of the Kilahara Library of Spanking Fiction.

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 6
ebbetsjim, Heroth, Hotscot, insonia, Jdavis, kanestrokes, kenjperr, mrswitcheroo, ogard, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9