The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Happy Birthday LSF!!

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 23:19
Please join us in a virtual toast to celebrate the birthday of the Library of Spanking Fiction. The LSF opened its doors to the public on 30th August 2009 - making us 2 years old tomorrow

A library is nothing without authors and readers - so a big thank you to all of you for your support and encouragement.

flopsy

rollin
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 23:34
Yeah, it's been a great two years. I hope it keeps going for a long, long time. Now all charter members please line up for your birthday spanking.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 23:37
I shall certainly join you all in a virtual glass or two of champers. My congratulations on producing one of the best spanko sites ever-long may it continue.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 23:59
flopsybunny:
a big thank you to all of you for your support and encouragement.

And even huger thanks go to you and Februs, Pink and Linda, and all the validaters, for providing such a versatile environment and such high standards all round. Many, many congratulations and Thank You!!
Pop! Whizz! Glug glug glug ...

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 00:20
Many congratulations - a great achievement.

(Can we have virtual marmalade on the virtual toast?)

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 01:09
Flopsy mentions she appreciates our support but the only reason this Library survived the 2 years is a great administration and tech team that puts it all together for us, just like many of the above commenter's have already mentioned.

I have only been around less then 8 months but in all my searches for a spanking site to hang around and enjoy this one tops any I have look at in a few months of research. The authors who write stories, the readers who read by the dozen, the commenter's on the stories, the forum contributors and all the ones I have forgotten truly also contribe to this site for a excellent job well done.

Now if only I like sherry and knew where to buy crisps, (I really prefer my potato chips as we call them here with sour creme and onions) I would fit right in. The best to the site and hopefully we will all see a ten year birthday in the future. Cheers and read lots, write lots and comment more (I have to say it, it is just what I do)

beth83
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 01:38
This is a wonderful sight, and I am thankful to the one who contacted me, I think it was Februs, asking permission to put my stories here. I was shocked that someone actually asked permission to post my work somewhere else on the Internet, and honored that my stories were wanted. As a reader, I've reached Nirvana with all of the terrific stories that are here. I have met new authors and made new friends. A huge thank you goes to Februs and all of his hardworking staff who have made this wonderful library possible.

So Februs, Floppysbunny, Pink Angel, and any other staff that I've neglected to mention, Happy Birthday and feel free to take the day off. I'm sure Miss Thrashbottom can keep an eye on things for you.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 02:11
beth83:
and feel free to take the day off.

...Feel free to take yesterday off, that is. Today we need production!

Happy birthday and thanks to all the folks who spend hours turning the cranks to keep this library alive and thriving.

Guy

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 02:44
Yes indeed. Happy birthday one and all. Now, who's giving out the b-day spankin's?

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 04:22
The Simply Amazing
Second Birthday of the
LIBRARY OF SPANKING FICTION

Fire the Fireworks. Fire the Cannon's. Kettle Drums sound like Thunder & Trumpets sound the Fan Fare!

Open the Champagne and drink deeply

to Februs, Flopsybunny, and Pink Angel and all the validaters, authors, and readers for such a unique, classy, and friendly place to check out our pervy-ness.

SALUTE!!!!

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
braedene, javajudge924, KinkyKangaroo46, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9