LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Passwords

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 18 Aug 2011 05:21
Please note we've recently has some moron trying to log into a variety of people's accounts on here, usually by trying to use the same password as the user name and hoping to get lucky. So, if you've been daft enough to use the same set of characters for both your user name and your password I suggest you get in touch with us via the Contact Us button or by email (if you have our address) and supply a new password. We will then update your account with the new pass.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 18 Aug 2011 19:24
Don't think that this can't happen to you. I'm the 'Daft' person who took the easy way and knew better and kept finding stories opened that I didn't read. I mentioned it and Februs tracked it down and took care of it. So. Too all you perv's: Don't be as dumb as twisted8! Grin!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 19 Aug 2011 13:20
Hey Twisted; Why don't you post your new password here? We need to vet it to insure you dreamed up a good, secure choice this time.

Guy

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 20 Aug 2011 20:37
Guy:
dreamed up a good, secure choice this time.

Ha! An agitator. My new password was pronounced "Good" by His Majesty Himself. I'm just wondering when he will add 'symbols' as well as the standard Alphanumeric standards. Grin!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 21 Aug 2011 00:19
All this makes me wonder why the moron is doing this anyway, what is the point? Are they trying to implant a bug or worm into the site, I can hardly see them doing it just to read stories when access is free. If they are a banned individual then surely they can appeal to Library admin for access or get a new computer with a new IP address and sign up again.

Maybe it is the thrill of doing so but to me, we may think some are "daft" for using a simple password but Februs uses the right word, "moron", when naming the person attempting such access.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 21 Aug 2011 00:46
canadianspankee:
All this makes me wonder why the moron is doing this anyway, what is the point?

I won't go into details but you'd be amazed at just how many people we get who just can't simply apply to join, provide the minimum details we ask for and use the site as it was intended. Anyway, the site server logs every single transaction every day so it's not hard to identify everything they do on top of which my software provides its own monitoring data.

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 10
averam300, CarolinaPaddler, cookie514, Dejo, Heroth, mamarita7, pgh2738, phillipuk, ricgeo, school, Steenabelle
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9