LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Delays Re Story Loading

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#21 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 01:03
If Februs is hurting who is keeping an "eye" on the place? And if one is keeping an eye on the place exactly what is their other eye doing while the first one is busy? Would Februs be able to say "I hurt" when really he should say 'eye hurt", is that not true?

I really hope Februs is back soon so these questions will leave my mind and I can get back to reading stories. Get better fast please Februs, my mind will drive me crazy soon!

beth83
Female Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 01:04
What! You mean we have to do with only 15,900+ items to read in the library until Februs gets better? Heck, with 15,900+ items to keep us busy, Februs needs to take his time and get better. It's time to break out the good sherry and the name brand crisps to aid him in his recovery.

I tore my retina playing soccer in college. My eye, I'm told, made a spectacular save on goal. I would have no idea as I didn't see it. I was too busy laying on the ground holding my eye after it made the save. I didn't find out until 4 years later what had happened to my eye. I'm glad Februs is getting immediate medical attention. Take care, big guy.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 01:32
I'm doing my share to help out in this dreadful situation by NOT SUBMITTING any new stories, without even expecting any thank yous from the staff.

Februs - take your time and get yourself well so that you can happily return to the sanity that is working at the Library. (flopsy - please hide any sharp objects).

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#24 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 06:37
I do believe that the administrators of this library, should go on vacation for two weeks. They could use the rest. We certainly have enough stories to read. They should all take off. They really work hard. Just think if they ran a library on politics or some other subject matter, that is common to the general population. They couldn't do it. Take off.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 21:48
Get well soon Februs! We so much appreciate your efforts making this site a place we yearn to cozy up to as well as share our spanking stories with readers who appreciate them.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#26 | Posted: 11 Aug 2011 05:42
Sebastian:
I do believe that the administrators of this library, should go on vacation for two weeks.

This is an EXCELLENT idea! I vote Aye!
Grin!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#27 | Posted: 11 Aug 2011 06:40
twisted8:
This is an EXCELLENT idea! I vote Aye!

Count me in --- AYE

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 11 Aug 2011 10:59
I vote AYE, too!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 11 Aug 2011 12:50
Aye Aye

Pink & I will be keeping things ticking over until the tech wiz has recovered, so don't feel you have to hold back from sending new stories through.

Miss Thrashbottom doesn't want to take a vacation either. She is stalking the library stacks with her giant Bum Blisterer paddle ...

sugarmouse
Female Member

England
#30 | Posted: 11 Aug 2011 22:59
Ooooooh poor Febs! Only just seen this. Nurse bunny please give him my best wishes and apologise as I just sent him a recording! Poor man!

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
AlanBarr, Alef, Bailey30, Eva, Hotscot, Jackmydaw, PGreenham, steve77
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9