Delays Re Story Loading

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 8 Aug 2011 23:54
Alef
There are several injuries caused by gardeners poking themselves in the eye with the top of a cane supporting plants; usually when bending down to cut a flower or tend the plant often with dahlias.

Seriously I trust that Februs recovers quickly and without complications-I know that eye injuries can be very painful.

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 8 Aug 2011 23:58
My thoughts and best wishes are with you at this time Februs! I know you are probably going stir crazy right now! However, I know you are in the best of hands since Flopsy is watching over you.

Katie B

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 9 Aug 2011 08:55
Hope you're soon feeling better, Februs. You need to see those glowing bottoms with both eyes, mate! Alternatively you could have a few beers, you may not be able to see that well, but you probably won't care.

edb
Male Author

Spain
#14 | Posted: 9 Aug 2011 11:05
Having spent last Christmas and New Year incarcerated in bed I can sympathise and hope you recover very soon Februs.

I would just say try and enjoy being waited on hand and foot while you can – it doesn't last!

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#15 | Posted: 9 Aug 2011 11:36
Get well soon Febs!

Think positive. When your sight is restored you may get to see Flopsy in a nurse's uniform. In the meantime you can join me in fantasising about it.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#16 | Posted: 9 Aug 2011 12:27
Wishing you a very speedy recovery februs! I'm sure the head bunny is taking great care of you... Just watch out for the ears

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 9 Aug 2011 17:48
When spanking someone you should watch out for flailing hands. Those fingernails are very sharp.

Ah, the trials and tribulations that tops must go through when selflessly correcting the behavior of naughty bottoms. (sigh)

tfs
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 9 Aug 2011 20:07
Has anyone thought to get him an eye patch? Very rakish, you know!

Seriously, sorry to hear the bad news. Hope you mend well and soon!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 9 Aug 2011 21:08
A guy I knew was failing to get a champagne cork to pop. He bent close to check the cork, at which point the cork exited at great speed into his eye. His eye survived.

It follows that if one is addicted to placing a cork between the cheeks of a tight bottom before a spanking, one should don goggles before spanking.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 9 Aug 2011 22:55
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Februs.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 10
Darkzone, Februs, gingerpubes, Lizchurch, Otkbbs51, steve35, tocciek, westviking, zanelibra
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9