The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Delays Re Story Loading

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 8 Aug 2011 15:14
Just letting you know that there will be a few days delay in the loading of new stories as Februs has managed to poke himself in the eye and damage his cornea!

Armed with eye drops and ointment and pain killers he will be taking it easy for a couple of days, tending to stay off the computer as his vision is blurred.

Thanks for your patience.
Nurse Bunny

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 8 Aug 2011 15:18
Give him our best wishes for a quick recovery! He really should be more careful with that cane. And if you can't give him anything to read, you might try to give him something to drink...

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 8 Aug 2011 15:35
Aw, so sorry to hear that. He deserves a rest, anyway.
Just try to keep your ears out of his eye - and the best to both of you!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 8 Aug 2011 15:37
I've given flops a list of ideas for keeping you busy, so if you are reading this... STOP!!

Seriously, get well soon and do as you're told for once

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 8 Aug 2011 15:38
My son had a serious eye injury a few years ago. Keep him in a cool dark place. LOL. Sorry, joking aside avoiding harsh bright light is probably a good idea, too. Give him my best, and take good care of him.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 8 Aug 2011 17:18
Ouch! Sorry to hear that - give the poor old soul my best wishes. But don't mention that I called him old!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 8 Aug 2011 17:36
Sorry to hear that. Please give him plenty of TLC Nurse Flopsy.

blimp
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 8 Aug 2011 18:20
I don't like to worry him but rumour has it that PinkAngel has been seen recently in her bright pink nurses uniform! If I was him I would make sure there is a strong lock on the door! Get Well Soon!

JohnH
Male Member

England
#9 | Posted: 8 Aug 2011 20:03
I think it is very touching that Flopsy and Pink went to the trouble of getting the uniforms out.

Just think Februs, as they both approach in full rig you really will be able to call it a sight for sore eyes.

Get well soon, and mind the blood pressure with the intensive care team !

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 8 Aug 2011 20:46
Please tell His Majesty to get well soon. I trust that he is being seen to by hot & cold running servant girls with hot read bottoms that see to his every need. Plenty of bags of crisps and good single malt to kill the pain. Not to mention Miss Thrashbottom standing constant guard outside the door. And I must confess that it will be nice to have a little time to catch up with all the stories up already. Good time for folks to try some of the Oldy Goldy's as well. Hail Februs!

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 7
canth256, ebbetsjim, eddan14, knicks604, Matt, Sloth
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9