The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Storm

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 8 Jul 2011 21:23
Please give your usual welcome to the latest author to walk in through the revolving doors of the LSF. Storm has written some material that we are starting to load, beginning with the 16 part series, Foster Forrest.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#2 | Posted: 8 Jul 2011 21:54
Hello and welcome Storm. With a great nom de plume like that you`ll do just fine here.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 8 Jul 2011 22:43
Welcome Storm. For the second time today, I find myself agreeing with Danny. Storm is a great choice of names for a spanking author.

I will soon sample your work.

Guy (GuySpencer)

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 9 Jul 2011 00:51
Welcome, Storm. I'm sure you'll take the LSF by ... yourself!
Enjoy.
TEM

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 9 Jul 2011 03:23
Wow, so Storm is a member here now.

This Library seems to attract numerous spanking writers from other locations.

Hello again, Storm... --C.K.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 9 Jul 2011 04:07
Great name; "STORM." Very strong.

Storm
Female Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 9 Jul 2011 05:13
Hey everybody! I've been writing under the name Storm or "stormcub" for at least ten years. I've been publishing spanking fiction for longer than that, but I don't think I was using this name. Boy, I'm getting old!

Glad to be here, hope everybody enjoys the stories. I'm noticing a ton of errors in them and I'm embarrassed. I had meant to edit these months ago and got distracted by new ideas, so it never happened. Oops.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 9 Jul 2011 05:17
Welcome aboard, I have read your stories and find them very interesting and well written. Read lots, write lots and comment more but most important to have fun.

Storm
Female Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 9 Jul 2011 05:32
Thanks! I try to comment on most things that I read all the way to the end, unless I really didn't like what I read (which happens). I appreciate that you find the stories well written. I put a lot of effort into them. The newest series I'm still trying to get back into the groove of writing fiction.

Term paper due this term, so I don't know how much casual writing I'm going to get done

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 9 Jul 2011 08:39
I strongly advise everyone to read Storm's stories. They are excellent and quite deep with emotion. The writing is very strong and has excellent character development.
I can't understand how I never came across Storm's writings before, in other formats.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 7
alfie1294, Backbeat, meslip, Omegalodon, Timb, warplane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9