The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Anitalynn

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Jul 2011 15:09
Although Anitalynn has been a member here for some time, she has now 'bitten the bullet' and written a story. Collaborating with Billboard on his serial Anita's Civil War Saga , she has written Part 2 & it has just been loaded.
Well done.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 6 Jul 2011 15:14
Welcome Anitalynn! I would love to stay and talk, but I just heard that there's been a great new story loaded.

I hope you understand.
Bye!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 6 Jul 2011 15:21
Nice work Anitalynn, welcome as a writist and fellow blimp tormentor

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 6 Jul 2011 15:46
Congrats and welcome as a author to a great site. I am sure you will fit right in. I will have to read your story a little later but I will be sure to comment when I do. Have fun

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 6 Jul 2011 15:52
I would like to thank Billboard for being so gracious as to allow me to write Part 2 of Anita's Civil War Saga, and for all of his proof reading and encouragement; and I would like to thank Rollin for pointing me in the right direction. Thank you, thank you.

As for tormenting Sir Blimp, I am not a good tormentor; but I will give it my best shot.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 6 Jul 2011 16:55
Looking forward to it. It's great to see someone taking the plunge. Welcome to authorship.

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 6 Jul 2011 17:20
Congratulations Anitalynn!
I can't wait to read your first contribution - I already love those
of your co-author.
All the best.

blimp
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 6 Jul 2011 20:57
Ah well I am glad you could stop giggling for long enough to write something!! I look forward to reading it after my favourite TV show has finished!! All the best! And don't forget we authors must stick together!

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 6 Jul 2011 21:49
A very warm welcome, AL, and congratulations. If you're as excellent as a writer as you are appreciative and generous as a reader, then a Great Authoress is among us.
I mean 'author', sorry.

billboard
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 6 Jul 2011 23:10
Anitalynn, it's overly generous of you to award me "collaboration" status on your excellent story. I know as well as you do that you constructed the entire plot for Part 2 and did all of the writing yourself.

I wrote "Part 1" in response to a very specific challenge you posted on a Forum thread, so, from my perspective, "Part 1" was essentially yours as well. I love the way you "grew" the characters and I'm sure to enjoy where they seem to be going from here. I hope other readers are emboldened to submit some stories of their own by your fine first effort. I expect you held your breath when you pressed the "send button" for posting it, but I'm glad you did!

Your fan - bb

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 9
Alwaysrisky, mamarita7, myrkassi
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9