LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - silverxantia

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 16:53
Please give your usual warm welcome to silverxantia who has been a member here for a while and who has just written his first story, entitled Jenny.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 17:04
Hi and well done on your first story

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 17:26
Welcome, especially because you are a former reader now taking to contributing even more by writing, that is just fantastic. Read lots, write lots and comment more but most important as you know from being on site is to have fun. Share in the forum if you can, the humour can make anyone laugh. I look forward to reading your stories

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 18:45
Silverxantia, welcome to the rare, exalted, highly-paid status of member-author in the LSF. I am looking forward to reading this and future stories.

beth83
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 19:54
Guy:
Silverxantia, welcome to the rare, exalted, highly-paid status of member-author in the LSF.

Guy, you mean we get paid for writing??? All this time I thought I was doing it for free, for my enjoyment in writing, and in the hopeful enjoyment of the readers. I'm constantly learning new things in this library. How do I sign up for direct deposit, and do we get paid in pounds?

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 20:41
Welcome, Exotically-named One. Thank you for contributing.
TEM

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 20:47
Hello Silverxantia and welcome to the library.
I love your name and look forward to your stories!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 4 Jul 2011 00:46
Welcome to the author-ly ranks! I read (and enjoyed) your first. Keep 'em coming.

beth83:
Guy, you mean we get paid for writing??? All this time I thought I was doing it for free,

Apparently you are. I know, though, that they wouldn't keep MY stories rolling in without the handsome paycheck.

silverxantia
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 4 Jul 2011 05:07
Thank you all for the welcome and to those who have commented on my story. I hope to write some more soon.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
AlanBarr, cady09, Cmac1949, Rahundy, sethron
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9