LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Finding us via the search engines

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 02:13
Given the current situation with co.cc sites (including our own) being de-indexed by Google here's how you can find us via the 3 main search engines if you prefer not to bookmark the site:

use search terms: spanking fiction library

Yahoo: site appears at top of first page of results

Bing: site appears at top of first page of results

Google: although we no longer appear you should get:

www.bottomlines.co.uk/library/

appearing on the first page of results. Clicking that link will redirect you here so long as you're not a member of the Bottom Lines site.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 17:49
ATTENTION: FEBRUS

I always use a super search engine, such as "Dogpile," "Monstercrawler," Webcrawler," "Info." I never bother with the above. No Yahoo, Bing or Google.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 18:04
Sebastian:
ATTENTION: FEBRUS

I always use a super search engine, such as "Dogpile," "Monstercrawler," Webcrawler," "Info." I never bother with the above. No Yahoo, Bing or Google.

Dogpile, Monster Crawler etc just let you search Google, Yahoo, Bing etc all in one go.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 23:08
But it is a lot easier than each individual search engine. If google doesn't have it, the others might have the information. Of course, if they all don't have it, I might have to try something else.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 06:43
Um, I hate to say it, but spankinglibrary.co.cc isn't hard to remember. Or am I the only one who types URLs anymore?

Goodgulf

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 07:45
Goodgulf:
spankinglibrary.co.cc isn't hard to remember

But don't you have to remember "spanking," AND "library," AND "co.cc"? That's like THREE THINGS.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 10:47
Goodgulf:
spankinglibrary.co.cc isn't hard to remember

Phew, it isn't just me

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 12:16
Just a suggestion - Roboform offers an FOC password control programme for up to ten passwords. (any more - you have to pay!) Once you have set it up, when you log on to KLSF it will prompt you to save the address, log on and password details. You can then rename the site as you wish, to hide its existence to other people using your computer. It's very easy and quick!

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 13
CarolinaPaddler, Chuck36, golfer51, karen8419, katee, mobblers, spanker30, TheRealMrT, warthur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9