The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Collegeboy

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 18 Jun 2011 01:28
Collegeboy, welcome to the KLSF. I was always a huge fan of your work and especially the For Better or Worses that you did for BA.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 22 Jun 2011 03:24
Welcome aboard, collegboy. I, too, have enjoyed your artwork.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 22 Jun 2011 16:22
These are two of my favorite Collegeboy drawings:

[1] The four-panel cartoon in which the high school boy hands his surprised mother a hairbrush, then lowers his pants and briefs in the back while explaining to her that his report card grades are due (although they haven't arrived yet); in the last panel he's bare-bottom-up over her lap being 'preemptively' spanked, although he has apparently changed his mind (too late) about taking his punishment ahead of time.

(IMHO this could easily be converted into short-story form with a few more details included.)

[2] The color drawing reflecting a quite different emotional atmosphere, featuring the same two characters (apparently) and showing the boy in his pajamas, lying prone on his bed with his behind raised up, while his mother is giving him moderate slaps on the seat of his PJs with her palm, both of them smiling--the boy rather dreamily--and enjoying the mild play-spanking.

(True maternal love, that boy's obviously a serious spankophile.)

Anyway, welcome to the Library... --C.K.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 22 Jun 2011 20:21
I don't know of "COLLEGEBOY'S" work. Where can I find these drawings?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 22 Jun 2011 23:33
Sebastian:
I don't know of "COLLEGEBOY'S" work. Where can I find these drawings?

IIRC I saw those two Collegeboy drawings (and numerous others) on the "Boyz Being Boyz" website operated by Rogue. I don't have the URL offhand, but a search for the site should locate it eaily enough.

That website features a mixture of M/M and F/M drawings, comics and stories (all age combinations), with a few RU comic strips by Jade Chan that show both girls and boys being spanked by adults... --C.K.

Collegeboy
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 23 Jun 2011 04:50
There is a website called "Animeotk" that has a gallery of most all my pics in it.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 11
azotainas, Geoffrey, kenjperr, Otkbbs51, reargunner, spankedbywife, stevenr, telegarius, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9