LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - Jennzshy

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 17:57
Greetings to our latest author, Jennzshy. Her new story, Things Change, has been loaded.

Welcome to the LSF, Jennzshy

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 18:00
Greetings Jennzshy. Welcome to the LSF and I look forward to reading your work. Grin!!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 18:02
Hello, welcome to the library

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 19:15
A warm welcome to you, Jennzshy, and perhaps not quite so shy now? I have observed you, on Activity page, reading many stories over the months - it's great you have chosen to share your own.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 19:34
Welcome Jennzshy! Thanks for your contribution. Hopefully the first of many? We always have room for new talent here. I will be sure to check out your story.

Guy (GuySpencer)

To TheEnglishMaster: Please report to Ms. Trashbottom's office immediately to discuss your self-admitted voyeurism on shy members.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 22:52
Good luck with your first story. I will certainly get around to reading it. You should have some experience with the various stories in the Library. You are listed as the fourth biggest reader. Some accomplishment. You must be a very fast reader. Again, good luck./

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 9 Jun 2011 00:25
Greetings and welcome to a great site. I read your story and see you will fit right in. When I read TEM comment I knew where I had seen the name before, read lots, write lots and comment even more but most important is to have fun. Lots of help around if you ask and lots of good natured teasing even if you don't ask. Have fun

Jennzshy
Female Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 9 Jun 2011 03:03
Thank-you all for the welcome. I have to admit that I got an 'oh oh' shiver when reading that I have been under observation by TheEnglishMaster.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 9 Jun 2011 03:59
Good luck with this story, and all future writing (which you will of course share with all of us).

- Rick Marlowe

tfs
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 01:22
Welcome Jennzshy. I've just read your first story. You certainly know how to make the readers empathize with your protagonist!

tfs

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 10
azotainas, Geoffrey, kenjperr, Otkbbs51, reargunner, spankedbywife, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9